• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
ZeldaOcarina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I've already gone through a pack of batteries for my Wii Remote playing this game . . . . .
    IT'S SO AMAZING
    DNSDNSJUFNIUFHF
    DFNDSJFNUNVUNUF
    HAPPY SOLSTICE
    DKDNLMVCSDDSFJND
    I'm just about to start the Sandship !
    That's a tough topic to discuss, good luck. I found the overworld, the characters, the enemies - almost everything - disappointing.
    Indeed, it's truly a step in the right direction......still though.....gimme more Zelda rewards to choose from, Nintendo >.<
    Nah, I have the Mario Posters....I would get the Zelda 25th Anniversary poster set, but I has no room for them really =\ I am kind of up for debate on getting the Star Messenger Bag, which costs 550 Coins >.> There’s not much else on there of interest that I don’t already have……man, I want them to put Zelda stuff besides posters on there >.< Hopefully this year’s Platinum Reward will be Zelda related and awesome…..
    Just an FYI, if you need help with a 100% run I actually have the Collector's Edition Strategy Guide ( I just had to buy both the Gold Wii Mote Bundle and the Special Strategy Guide) >.> Just thought I’d thrown that out there, so if you’re ever lost or whatever and can't figure out what to do whatsoever, fell free to ask me :)
    I live in Canada, so it's 12:47 AM where I live right now. As far as Skyward Sword goes, I beat it several weeks ago, I still need to get the last couple Heart Containers though >.<
    Great, though today hasn’t officially started for me yet.....it won’t be the 28th until I wake up at 11:00 PM. My day was alright though; I was able to bring peace back between two Users…...and now I made a group in response which I named “Gratitude Crystal Collector’s” :) Anyhow, how are you?
    8 or 9 more hours until I found out if I'll be one of those poor fans . . . . The suspense is killing me!
    I definitely can't wait to see your movie !
    According to Norad, Santa's in Wyoming . . . meaning he's passed my state and skipped my house ? I haven't heard anything downstairs xD
    Oh, and of course, Merry Christmas !
    In the awkward circumstance that you don't celebrate Christmas, have a happy whatever you may celebrate!
    :)
    Goodness, I wonder if we'll ever be online at the same time xD
    I WANNA HEAR ALL ABOUT YOUR MOVIE OF COURSE
    And no, I haven't, fndnfgujhnguihnujnhvnihtgbhgDKSNFNDJFNUUUTTBNGNITOED
    Waiting 5 years for this game and of course it comes out and I have to wait until Christmas like a noob
    So . . . after years of waiting . . . 99.99 % chance I'll be getting it for la Navidad ^.^
    And if not . . . I may go insane and raid a Gamestop
    IS IT AMAZING ????
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom