• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
CelticMagician
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• B
    For some reason I am lonely by myself. :( And the one I was messing with is dead so I can't mess with him, and I don't know what to do to patch things up, but I don't know how to friend people good, but everyone blocks me on Facebook, I'm slightly hurt.
    Haha! I bought myself a 3DS with some extra Christmas money too! :D I was able to zip through Ocarina of Time 3D as well, but I haven't had the time to start Master Quest yet. I can't wait until I get the chance though! I'm actually using my 3DS right now as my source to ZDungeon. My laptop has been blue-screening lately, so I took it to Fry's Electronics about a week and a half ago. Unfortunately, they couldn't fix it and it had to be sent out to somewhere else. So I'm actually not sure where it is right now. :sweat: Therefore, my 3DS is my source of internet for right now~ :3

Yeah, JUST six hours... XD Well, I hope that you will make it there soon!

*hugs back* Well that's never fun... I'm sorry that you didn't have such a great Christmas. I hope that things will be better next year for your family~ ^^

Haha! When I got my ocarina last year, I brought my ocarina it to my relatives house too! I couldn't just leave it at home, all alone in it's case... It needed some attention and I needed some practice~ So, your relatives seemed to like it? Who couldn't like an ocarina! X3

And my holidays were pretty good, thanks. ^^ We ended up eating at Denny's with some relatives and friends for our Christmas dinner, and they were so busy that almost all of our orders were wrong. :sweat: But it was a memory... :zelda:
    Yeah, I guess that it does... :sweat:

I can confirm that Link's Awakening IS on available for download on the 3DS! :D Now to rack up the extra moneys for it... *Sigh*

Aww... that really stinks. :dry: But, video games are probably not the top priority when traveling, right?

So, how were your holidays, CM? I didn't get a chance to wish you a Merry Christmas or a Happy New Year! D:
    Hey, Celtic!
    The Zelda Dungeon Art Collab is finally up and running!
    I hope your still interested!
    And of-course, I've reserved Ruto for you!

Thank you so much
    -- Ochi!
    Late reply is late. :3

Yeah, maybe I'll play it on a ROM instead. Anything, as long as I play it! xD Do you happen to know if you can buy it on the 3ds shop channel (or whatever you call it)? I'm planning on buying a 3ds either tomorrow or Monday, and I think that I remember hearing that it was released on there, but I'm not totally sure... :sweat:

Awesome! You've probably had a chance to play it by now (I am SO late when replying to VMs sometimes...), so what do you think of SS? Or Twilight Princess (if you have played it yet, that is) ;)

Oh, and I heard about that Zelda Collab thing that Ochibi is organizing. It sounds like so much fun~ Gah, I wish that I could join. Sadly, I don't think that I have the time right now(since it seems like it should be done around Christmas), and I'm terrible at drawing people (in my opinion). I haven't practiced drawing humans throughout the years, so I'm not very knowledgable in human anatomy... Haha. I could if I had a ton of reference pictures and a lot of time, but still, I'll stick with animals and inanimate objects... :sweat:
    Ah, Link's Awakening... I want to play that game so badly, but I can't seem to find it anywhere! Is it a pretty good game?

Out of the Modern Zelda games, I've played The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and Skyward Sword. Out of those, the only one that I haven't completed yet is Wind Waker... I hope to change that soon! :3

Haha, I see. I will just have to buckle down and try and draw from my imagination... Psh, we'll see how that turns out... >.< Practice makes perfect I guess! =D
    Haha, see I'm far behind with the older titles... Out of all of the older titles (TLoZ through OoA), I've played A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask. And I haven't finished any one of them... :sweat: I'm more caught up with the modern ones at the moment~

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE DRAW FROM YOUR IMAGINATION? It's basically impossible for me! >.<
    You haven't? Ohhh, please tell me when you get a chance to play SS... :puppy: Also tell me when you get the chance to play TP. That's my favorite video game EVER~ :D

I have problems with perspective too. I have to look at a reference picture in order to get my perspective right... But, then again, I always have to look at a reference picture when I draw; I can't draw from my imagination very well... :P

A generic art thread? That would be awesome! I can't wait! :D

You posted it? GREAT! Haha, and you're welcome for the convincing~ ;)

Random Statement. I signed up for Deviantart! :lol: I have been wanting to for a very long time, but I've never gotten around to it... I don't have any deviations as of this moment, but I would like to upload some stuff soon. I don't think that I will post any of my artwork until I have drawn a really good picture or something, so I shall stick with photography for now. :P
    *Performs a happy bouncing dance of glee along with CM* :D

IT IS HERE! That's the reason why this VM is so late... :sweat: IT IS AN AMAZING GAME. I LOVE IT. I actually just finished it today! xDDDDD Amazing ending. But I can't believe that I waited- what, two years for this game, and I finished it in a week. Now what?

So, what are your opinions on Skyward Sword? :hmm:

I love drawing animals too~ I think that that's what I excel at when I draw. I've been working on human facial features lately because I can't seem to draw people no matter how hard I try. Gahhhhh.... ;-;

You should definitely draw more wolves. I would LOVE to see that!!! :D
    It was amazing. xDDD It seems as if you have some experience with drawing wolves. Do you?

So, how have you been lately? :zelda:
    AAAHHHH! :D I lovelovelove the Wolf Link and Midna painting that you did for today! xDDDDDDD I can't get over how great it is!

Sorry for the extremely hyper-active VM... ^_^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom