• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Medri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I noticed today is your birthday, Happy Birthday, Medri. I hope you have an awesome birthday today!
    Hey there Medri.:wave: I noticed it was your birthday today.^^ So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:clap::clap::clap:
    It's your birthday today! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!
    You should draw something to celebrate. ;)
    Hello there, I thought I'd just come by to tell you that your artwork is awesome….and don't you ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
    Hello, Medri. Congratulations on getting your art featured on the front page. Whats new?
    Zelda's theme is also a lullaby, but I find it to be better the Ilia's. And I can understand where you thought it was bland, what with the various renditions of it.

Anywho, I wanted to say sorry for my unseemly behavior last night. I took your humor way too seriously and, well, missed most of the conversation before that. ALIT and I are good forum buddies and so I kinda look out for him, though oftentimes overprotectively. So I apologize if I came off as brusque or overly ferocious.
    Hey, always good to see a new face around. I checked out your stuff yesterday, it's pretty good. I hope you don't mind that a few of us decided to post it on the main site.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom