• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
majorasmagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Pretty bad to judge Halo Reach by playing Wars seeing as how Halo Wars is not a Bungie game and has two completely different gameplay styles. Personally I say Reach and all the other Halo games are better then the overrated CoD games. I don't see what's so special about a game that looks like it has paper models with a generic character in each game. It only looks epic because of the mid gameplay cut scenes and the CPUs in front of you doing all the action while you're just some generic dude in the back. Halo has much better models that look like they have meat inside of them and feel in control when you move them unlike CoD games. It has an amazing story with fantastic scenery and gamplay elements. Aside from the great campaign which by the way is co-op, (something that CoD games fail to have) it has tons of replay value with the online modes and various buyable spartan gear. The online is very fun and has tons of content especially with some great forge maps made by other people and the many kinds of match types. It's totally worth your money and time. I usually wait to buy CoD games when they're like 20 bucks because that's how much they're worth. No way I'm I spending 60 bucks on a series that tries too hard and fails. Maybe if they spent more time on those games instead of making it a yearly thing, then it might be something special. Even the Rainbow Six games are better.

Sorry, if I came off a little strong. I just hate how overrated those games are.
    its ok i got it working.. the fake email i was using for it was blocked so xbox live wasnt working.. i sent you a friend request at about 2 last night my name is happmskslsmen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom