• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Thunder-ocarina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Whoops, get a little ahead of myself. Forget to introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Big Octo! How are you?
    You're title is wrong,

"It's a secret to everybody."

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest. :sweat:
    That's ok, Beeker beat you to it. I had a very specific signature in mind and that's what I got :)

Thanks for the offer though.
    I was just as bad when I started. It was my first stratagy rpg ever, and it didn't help that most of the game (and all fire emblem games) are pure luck.
    Oh... you can restart from the chapter save as many times as you want, so you can try for a different chapter. You would not belive the amount of times I've done this. Though if you want to keep the save youre playing, you can just skip doing that.
    Yeah, I'm kinda regretting killing of Frey in the prologue (I'm trying to get to all the gaiden chapters), because Cain was horrible after the first few chapters. He couldn't double ANYTHING.
    Yay for getting the game! Do you like it so far? As for me dying, at least I cannonically live...

Are you going to try to get to all of the gaiden chapters? Cuz there's a neat trick with 24x.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom