• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Neo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• i guess not i just clicked typed in the name and said reason and clicked the finish button. But oh watch out if Zeldaduderox comes from here talking about this its because he is Zelda311.
    Hey you can go top Catherine Munro It doesn't really matter to me. I still think you did nothing wrong but everyone else thinks so I cant really do much or someone else will. But i was rally done with that wiki because it was going no where at all anyone so yah...
    hey man im sorry but their were to many people against me to keep you unblocked. And if I guess right they are probably about to do the same thing to you on ZP.
    RuneScape... or as I like to call it, RunEscape, also consumed my life. I can't believe I wasted all my time playing it. Yet now I hate it. :xd: I got really angry when I died in Wilderness. :D
    Z
    Aah, Neo. I see you like this place better, which is understandable since ZU can be crazy, but what about the 50 letter law? This is rediculous. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom