• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Firice da Vinci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Sup. It's nice to see you've improved your graphicing skills over the time I've been gone. Still using GIMP?
    2 is definally worth the money, in my opinion. I'm not too sure about 1, because the last time I played it was a couple years ago. But you should definally get 2. Seeing as Dream Drop Distance hasn't gotten a release date yet, you'll probually have enough to buy it by then, even if you get both games.
    ;)

Just wanted to tell you that you make awesome sigs, the Lightning one looks incredibly similar to her Crystarium
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I found emulators online for games I didn't have, and I also used Virtual Console on my Wii. I also borrowed one game from my cousin.
    I just edited my sig for the thousandth time and submitted an application to work for ZD. Doubt they'll choose me, but it never hurts to try.
    Well either way I'm not using the S-Video since the card doesn't actually work. -_- And the Wii doesn't have S-video. Thanks for watching!
    Have you thought of another Riddle.

Just saw your post and great 1 right when you put Thwomp it all made since.
    I have the capture card but I still have to set it up. I was out of town for the weekend and didn't have a chance to set it up, but I'm hoping to today or tomorrow! Yeah I'm sad about my 64 as well, it was my first game system and had a ton of great memories...but I got Ocarina of Time 3D so I can still enjoy the game and all. Thanks for asking about the capture card and all! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom