• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
MasterSword10
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Thanks. It seems like alot of people have SS avatars. And I really like Ghirahim, and I think that SS will be a really fun game, though it's taking a while to release.
    Yeah it is Inuyasha have you ever heard of him before. The animes I watch are Inuyasha, Death Note, Naruto, and a little bit of Bleach but I watched Pokemon when I was 5
    I don't plan on gettin the 3ds. If I want to play a 3ds game really bad I'll borrow it from one of my friends. I'm more of a controller type gamer. The only good 3ds games that I want are Ocarina of Time and Kid Icarus
    Yeah I'm exited about Sly 4 since I just beat Sly 3 last week. I really exited about Assassin's Creed since I beat all three games and of course I'm exited about Skyward Sword:D. What about you?
    If I remember that's the Raccoon-looking 1 correct. It's a classic and 1 newer fams will enjoy and older fans will have the nostalgia.
    I'm trying to collect all the American released LoZ games and all I have left is OoA and SwS when it's released.
    I've actually heard SwS might be released in August.

Although I still think the actual release is in November.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom