• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
OcarinaofLink
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Sup, Random Person here. Saw your thread on art and wanted to invite you to participate in the Random Drawing Contest. At this point I would hope people would find it on their own, but I can't tell you how many times people didn't enter because they didn't know it existed. Anyway, the latest contest is always one of the top threads of the art section. The theme for the next contest is displayed on the first post of the latest contest. If you would like to enter, please read the contest rules (also at the top of the art section) and Personal Message me your pic. Winners are displayed on ZD's main page, placed in their Deviant Art Account, and made the representative pic of the Zelda Art Lovers Group. Its a great way to constantly practice your art and get your name as an artist out on ZD. Hope to see you there.
    Hi and welcome to Zelda Dungeon! :) I'm Azure, nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy yourself here and make many great posts! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other members. If you wish to reply to this message, simply click "View Conversation".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom