• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
MidnaOfTheTwili
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I think I have put a crazy amount of research into some posts, but I think that is again dropping reality and typing what comes to mind.
    Sup, Random Person here. I just saw your sig and wanted to tell you that I love it. Though its simple, it really pleases my eyes. It may be because the artist of that picture is one of my favorite Zelda artsis, but still, I love how you incorporated it.
    Oh you're right! That is really cute~ :3

And yeah I'm not sure why Link was like that. I think it was just the Link 3D model that the maker used....it's fanmade anyway so it's not perfect~ ^^

......I squealed a lot when they kissed though xD
    It is awesome ;) I could stare at it for a really long time....*tears eyes away* hehe~
    And absolutely! I love the Zelda x Link pairing, I think they were made for each other :zelda: It would be wonderful if they actually could marry at the end of one of the games!

You should join the ZeLinkers organization by the way, they support the Zelda x Link pairing! ;)
    (just click on the picture! :) :zelda:)
    Hey there! Just wanted to tell you that I find the spinning triforce in your signature very mesmerizing! :3
    Also, I support the Zelda x Link pairing as well~ They're cute! :) :zelda:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom