• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
Time who felt Maron burning at the touch, and was searing himself, tried to fight the pain and lifted her in his arms. His eyes glowing blue, he looked at Maron as the Master Sword flew into his free hand and holes appeared on the handle, he blew a song in from The Temple of Time and suddenly time went back by ten seconds, with him about to leap at Phantom Ganon, and Maron before him.

“Maron do not destroy your headress! Ganon!”

The Phantom turned there floating,
Time stabbing his sword in the ground as he raised his arms.
“I am unarmed! Strike and leave her be!”

The Phantom smirked beneath his skull mask with horns, and floated with speed, his pike trident pointed to bore into Link’s neck which was exposed.
Maron: TIME!!! *I drop to my knees, my eyes brimming with tears* no...

Malon

Maron: You! Other redhead! You jerk! If you're gonna stab him, you have to stab me too! It's the rules!!

Daku Rinku

Everyday is a Little Apocalypse.. ☠️
ZD Champion
Maron: TIME!!! *I drop to my knees, tears brimming in my eyes* no...
Phantom Ganon was in full charge his tips pf the trident burning with turquiose when Link dropped and slide on the dirt, the edged of fair end swept over his head, and hair, cutting lock off. Time rose and grabbed hold of his Master Sword and plucking it from the sienna, he threw the weapon with all his might at Phantom, who when he turned the blade made purchase at his abdomen, he lowering to a knee as he his throat croaked, and his eyes swirled.

Link picked up the broken Biggoron Sword and ran over to Phantom and taking the sharp broken edge cut his neck, turquiose flame pouring out.

With a great gasp he said, “How.. how do you best me?! You are nothing! I am in the image of a god!!!”

Great streams of turquiose rose up and bore Phantom up as the Master Sword slide out of its flesh sheath, and fell into Time’s hand.

“I will return.. and when I do I will break that blade in your heart!!!”

The Phantom disappeared in a haze of blue fire, not destroyed, transported, a phantom cannot be killed…

Malon

Phantom Ganon was in full charge his tips pf the trident burning with turquiose when Link dropped and slide on the dirt, the edged of fair end swept over his head, and hair, cutting lock off. Time rose and grabbed hold of his Master Sword and plucking it from the sienna, he threw the weapon with all his might at Phantom, who when he turned the blade made purchase at his abdomen, he lowering to a knee as he his throat croaked, and his eyes swirled.

Link picked up the broken Biggoron Sword and ran over to Phantom and taking the sharp broken edge cut his neck, turquiose flame pouring out.

With a great gasp he said, “How.. how do you best me?! You are nothing! I am in the image of a god!!!”

Great streams of turquiose rose up and bore Phantom up as the Master Sword slide out of its flesh sheath, and fell into Time’s hand.

“I will return.. and when I do I will break that blade in your heart!!!”

The Phantom disappeared in a haze of blue fire, not destroyed, transported, a phantom cannot be killed…
Maron: Rinku! *I rush to his side*

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Maron: Oh shut up. It was worth it.
Time looked at her, “You farm girls are too confident.. this is a war zone, not Lon Lon..”
He knew his words were in vain. The very thing he was complaining about he loved most about her.

Yuri walked over and waved a hand, “Hello there.. handsome.”

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
"Kaze, You good." Shidon asks
---------------------------
"Were missing the battle will we be there soon Lady?
Kaze voided over the side of The King of Lions, who tilted his head, “don’t get that on my paint!”
Kaze then slunk on the deck floor.
“I will be alright.. I think.”

Malon

Time looked at her, “You farm girls are too confident.. this is a war zone, not Lon Lon..”
He knew his words were in vain. The very thing he was complaining about he loved most about her.

Yuri walked over and waved a hand, “Hello there.. handsome.”
Zeruda: Yuri! Not now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom