• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 3]

Yeah just thought I would point that out.

What's that? We're killing Amber?

But what about Kill Joy? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind a good ol fashion kill Amber if I had a gun. Lynching is so beneath the proper form of killing Amber.

You can convince me on lynching Ex D1 though. After that, it's whatever.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend

But what about Kill Joy? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind a good ol fashion kill Amber if I had a gun. Lynching is so beneath the proper form of killing Amber.

Huh? I was just pointing out what I said in my earlier post that you "quoted" me on. Like I have said before, I am an anti-D1 lyncher.

Caring an awful lot about optics and how you come across, eh? That's pretty sus in and of itself, and worthy of a lynch, wouldn't you say?
Lets say Ex, OG, or anyone else unvotes right after the game gets out of RVS and defended their early D! unvote after the game gets serious, would they look sus? If not that's kind of hypocritical doing it now.

I'm NKing Amber now.
After calling me sus for what anyone else would do and this, you're really looking like a classic Disney villain.
/vote: KoD

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Lets say Ex, OG, or anyone else unvotes right after the game gets out of RVS and defended their early D! unvote after the game gets serious, would they look sus? If not that's kind of hypocritical doing it now.
Why am I being brought? What are you exactly saying? I havent voted on anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom