• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Emerging from the fog was a green armored warrior with partial mask with teeth, and horns. He pulled it off to reveal a smooth face, his sky blue eyes twinkling and his long blond locks swaying.
“I am Rinku, Knight of The Realm. I go to defend Hyrule. I heard your footsteps and wondered if you needed aid.”
This was the Way of Bushido, of honor.
I'm sorry, but you appear to be mistaken. It would seem you are in need of aid, unless you know these woods tricks, you are doomed to become a Stalfos.

Daku Rinku

Disciple of Din
Yuri rolled a bomb behind them that exploded forcing Moblins into the barbwire.
“Malon now!!!”
I'm sorry, but you appear to be mistaken. It would seem you are in need of aid, unless you know these woods tricks, you are doomed to become a Stalfos.
Rinkus looked at her and blinked, “Can you lead us out? My friends are in peril at Lon Lon Ranch.”

Daku Rinku

Disciple of Din
Yuri had Daku bound,
“Surrender Imposter!”

Daku began to laugh, his sword bured blood red as he snapped the chain links with a cut. Yuri fell back as he drew near her,
“You have spirit Yiga.. what a waste..”

Daku Rinku

Disciple of Din
The bolt from the cattle prod made Daku fall on a knee. Yuri leapt with her dagger, Daku catching her arm with a lightning reflex of his hand.
“Impressive.. you two have done well on your own… but now you must learn the lesson of falling leafs.”

He whistled and the crates opened with Zora that poured in with tridents, one was hurled at Yuri’s head and imbedded in the side of Ranch house, she retreated.

Daku Rinku

Disciple of Din
Daku rose and turned to face Malon. He swept his blads in v shaped cuts to rend the barbwire asunder.
“It is futile to resist The Shadow. My Master is coming.. and soon all will fall beneath his dark hand.”

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
You- sigh. *I drop my weapon in surrender, remembering Yuri's spike-rings.* Can I check if she's okay? Before I go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom