• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Marching in the Lost Woods was retunue of Hylian Soldiers, at the front of them was a warrior in green harness, his horse Flaxen Chestnut-Bay, with a white mane. The Elf Warrior halted as he saw a figure moving in mists of the wood. Dismounting Rinku (Link) knelt down and then saw the fog clear a little, he follower the path as he heard footsteps.
Huh?
*She puts her hood up just in case it was someone coming to hunt the witch down.*
Who's there? Speak your name.

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
Huh?
*She puts her hood up just in case it was someone coming to hunt the witch down.*
Who's there? Speak your name.
Emerging from the fog was a green armored warrior with partial mask with teeth, and horns. He pulled it off to reveal a smooth face, his sky blue eyes twinkling and his long blond locks swaying.
“I am Rinku, Knight of The Realm. I go to defend Hyrule. I heard your footsteps and wondered if you needed aid.”
This was the Way of Bushido, of honor.

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
*I put the last of the traps protecting the animals and my home down* I'll get the road traps!

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
The carts were placed, as Daku rode with some Moblins past the Ranch house, and saw silver shimmering. It was fine and hard to see as Titan Goblins entered the web…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom