• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Ganondorufu, Shogun, sits in seiza in his black robe, adorned and accompanied by bright crimson, drinking a strong black tea. The liquid is bitter, but complex.

He gracefully puts down the tea and goes about the reports from his daimyo and samurai, pleased at the progress so far. This wonderful tranquility is soon halted by a sudden report, a samurai, a low rank, then bows.

"Speak."

He says in his heavy bass voice, which seems to reverberate and have a gravitas to it.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
*The young lady walks the forest as if she's familiar with its tricks, holding her head up high, she ponders out loud.*
The forest sure is quiet, that's never a good sign. Drat, I moved here to get away from trouble, I don't want the peace broken too soon.

Daku Rinku

Lost In The Shadows
*A female that looks to be in her mid teens, but looks can be deceiving. She has white hair, red eyes, and though you cannot see it, hidden fangs as well. She was roaming around the Lost Woods, but doesn't seem to be lost.*
Marching in the Lost Woods was retunue of Hylian Soldiers, at the front of them was a warrior in green harness, his horse Flaxen Chestnut-Bay, with a white mane. The Elf Warrior halted as he saw a figure moving in mists of the wood. Dismounting Rinku (Link) knelt down and then saw the fog clear a little, he follower the path as he heard footsteps.

Daku Rinku

Lost In The Shadows
Ganondorufu, Shogun, sits in seiza in his black robe, adorned and accompanied by bright crimson, drinking a strong black tea. The liquid is bitter, but complex.

He gracefully puts down the tea and goes about the reports from his daimyo and samurai, pleased at the progress so far. This wonderful tranquility is soon halted by a sudden report, a samurai, a low rank, then bows.

"Speak."

He says in his heavy bass voice, which seems to reverberate and have a gravitas to it.
Samurai bowed,
“Reports have come that the Hylian contingents have mobilized, they are marching from the cover of the Lost Woods, My Lord Shogun.”

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
*I round up the horses in the stable, lining the entrances with traps* This'll be over soon, and I'll let you out *I whisper through the door*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom