• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

lappies??

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
more info i use the laptop to browse the web like amazon and google, i use microsoft word and excel i use Discord as well also play solitaire.... and pop on here.....

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA GF#G DB EF#E (If you know, you know)
Just a warning, DO NOT get a Chromebook. They suck absolute butt. It's what I use, and woof. It's bad. Just take it off any possible list.

When I saw the title of this thread I was like The heck is a "lappie"? Is someone referring to a small dog?" Then I read the OP and it turns out Dizzi is asking about laptops. I'd say it really depends on what you're wanting a laptop for, Gaming? HP Pavilion or MSU Cyborg 15. If it's Just for web browsing and writing, I'd say pretty much anything, while keeping the other suggestions in mind.

If you ARE looking for a lapdog, a Pomsky.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
A gaming laptop if you've any interest in gaming with it. If you catch a sale it's not too hard to find something with decent performance for a reasonable price.

When I saw the title of this thread I was like The heck is a "lappie"? Is someone referring to a small dog?" Then I read the OP and it turns out Dizzi is asking about laptops. I'd say it really depends on what you're wanting a laptop for, Gaming? HP Pavilion or MSU Cyborg 15. If it's Just for web browsing and writing, I'd say pretty much anything, while keeping the other suggestions in mind.

If you ARE looking for a lapdog, a Pomsky.
I mean the name should be obvious it's from Dizzi, almost every post she makes has two punctuations at the end.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I should do research on lappies myself but i dont know how to go about doing it...like i cant type into google 'easy to use, lets me do internet and microsoft word and can play youtube and discord solitaire (the only game i play on computer.. for example...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom