• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 607!

Which desert from the series seems to be the most inhospitable?

• Desert of Mystery (ALttP, ALBW)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yarna Desert (LA)

• Haunted Wasteland (OoT)

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Samasa Desert (OoS)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert of Doubt (FSA)

• Gerudo Desert (TP)

• Sand Realm (ST)

• Lanayru Desert (SS)

• Gerudo Desert (BotW, TotK)

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite written language in the Zelda-series?

Third Place: None (0.0%)
Second Place: Draw between "Old Hylian (OoT, MM)", "New Hylian (WW, FSA, MC, PH, ST)", "Modern Hylian (TP)" & "Reworked Hylian (ALBW, TFH, BotW, ToTK)" (16.7% each)
First Place: Mudoran (ALttP) (33.3%)

Another low participation week. Sometimes it's just like that

This week's question: Which desert from the series seems to be the most inhospitable?

Desert of Mystery (ALttP, ALBW)
Yarna Desert (LA)
Haunted Wasteland (OoT)
Samasa Desert (OoS)
Desert of Doubt (FSA)
Gerudo Desert (TP)
Sand Realm (ST)
Lanayru Desert (SS)
Gerudo Desert (BotW, TotK)
Other

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Haunted Wasteland in OoT is very unfriendly. Everytime you think you're at your destination you're either attacked by sandstorms or by evil leevers or by those evil women who don't like men knocking at the gate :lol:

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
If I'm remembering right (and I might not be) Samasa Desert and Yarna Desert are the only deserts in which no people live (plenty of bulblins in TP but I have no reason to believe they're specially adapted to inhospitable deserts). I was going to say Samasa Desert but then I looked it up and realized that there was a patch of soft soil (very fertile) and an oasis. Yarna Desert, aside from having no inhabitants unadapted to extreme inhospitality, is strewn with the desiccate remains of the unfortunate souls unlucky enough to wander astray in the shifting sands. (while Piratians suffer the heat of Samasa Desert, it's hard to tell how inhospitable the desert is since the Piratians are, well...dead)

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Yea, Haunted Wasteland may not be the most scorching desert on this list, but the eternal sandstorm is more than enough to make it the worst place to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom