• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

favourite colour eyes on a person.

This wont matter to most people but I'm interested to see what people say.

Basically what colour eyes do you like on a person you're attracted to?

I like a nice deep blue colour but a light green is also a winner.

Not an important feature but certain colours can add to the mystique of a person.

So, favourite eye colour, then?

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Light blue or any shade of green. I have sort of emerald green eyes myself.
Wait, I actually have a picture of my eye. Here:
552904_3954580585546_1675181682_n.jpg

I love all eye colors, blue, brown, green, hazel. Though I don't see green or gray very often, so probably those most?

Black or Mexicn people with blue or green eyes really wow me because they're in the most unusual pastel shades imaginable!

My guy has eyes the color of coffee and Ilove staring at them.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
My classic answer would be blue. Light Blue eyes are amazing and I'm jealous of everyone with them. Green eyes are also lovely. But to be honest I find it depends on the rest of the person too, brown eyes can be lovely and warm to look at. My own eyes are a dark hazel, often mistaken for brown but they can go a deep green.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My favourite eye colour is probably the really light grey eyes. They are a very uncommon sight.

On a woman I tend to go for those with dark brown eyes, but I'm not eyeist and ladies with other coloured eyes definitely stand a chance.

My favorite color eyes would be a light blue/dark blue. I am a photographer and find that in most photos, Light blue eyes are the prettiest on a girl. On a guy, I think a nice light shade of green would be best. All in my opinion of course. :)

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Green eyes are my favorite (I'm a bit biased, because I have green eyes myself). My wife has a really unique color of eye ... they're light brown on the edges and turn hazel/yellow as they work their way in. I love them.

I know I sound like a huge asshole here, but I love my own eyes - orange around the iris, green everywhere else.

In girls I like blue eyes, since the "Scandinavian type" is what I'm into. I can't say I really look for eye colour in guys.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It depends on the person. I love dark brown eyes but it's not an important thing for me when it comes to a guy I like. It really depends on the person. I got very light blue/grey eyes myself but I don't really care about eye colors as long as the person is interesting enough.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I like having Eyes on my sundaes specially the vivid green ones, taste just link Mint.

Heh aside from that bad words, i don't much care for eyes being someone who cannot meet someones eyes for more than a second (deeep dark secrets of mass murder). I do however like blue eyes those are the easiest to remove :P

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I like having Eyes on my sundaes specially the vivid green ones, taste just link Mint.

Heh aside from that bad words, i don't much care for eyes being someone who cannot meet someones eyes for more than a second (deeep dark secrets of mass murder). I do however like blue eyes those are the easiest to remove :P
That's the funniest thing I've read today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom