• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Hi friends. Due to the server issues or whatever is going on here..... Johnny and I are going to end up extending the day. It's irritating, we know. Just know that when the forum gets back online properly we'll post an update. Trust me the only reason I can even view this thread is because I'm on a completely different computer. (...a computer that still has annoying issues with incredible slowness and sometimes not being able to load pages. yay.)

Meanwhile, to make this post actually useful:

Vote Count

Odd300 (3) - Odd300, Mellow Ezlo, Justac00lguy
Crus@der77x (2) - Pendio, Sarah
Justac00lguy (1) - Scarfed
Mellow Ezlo (1) - Ayano Keiko
Repentance (1) - Kirino
Kirino (1) - SavageWizzrobe
SavageWizzrobe (1) - Dekunut
Ayano Keiko (1) - Mido

Not Voting: Repentance, Batman, Linkdude74, Crus@der77x, David, Frozen Chosen, Go_Dark_Link, Dekunut, Ari, Doc, Scarfed, Heroine of Time, Blackkirby, Razzbarey, Sadia, Kiddrangon

I think that's accurate.

Anyway do what you can, folks. I'll check up when I can. Good luck friends :<3: :krool:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hi friends. Due to the server issues or whatever is going on here..... Johnny and I are going to end up extending the day. It's irritating, we know. Just know that when the forum gets back online properly we'll post an update. Trust me the only reason I can even view this thread is because I'm on a completely different computer. (...a computer that still has annoying issues with incredible slowness and sometimes not being able to load pages. yay.)

Meanwhile, to make this post actually useful:

Vote Count

Odd300 (3) - Odd300, Mellow Ezlo, Justac00lguy
Crus@der77x (2) - Pendio, Sarah
Justac00lguy (1) - Scarfed
Mellow Ezlo (1) - Ayano Keiko
Repentance (1) - Kirino
Kirino (1) - SavageWizzrobe
SavageWizzrobe (1) - Dekunut
Ayano Keiko (1) - Mido

Not Voting: Repentance, Batman, Linkdude74, Crus@der77x, David, Frozen Chosen, Go_Dark_Link, Dekunut, Ari, Doc, Scarfed, Heroine of Time, Blackkirby, Razzbarey, Sadia, Kiddrangon

I think that's accurate.

Anyway do what you can, folks. I'll check up when I can. Good luck friends :<3: :krool:

so Dekunut is double voter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom