• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help Me somebody- I want the shiny stone, but am missing dex entries.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
--------
Edit: Thanks to Shironagi, I now have the ones I need. I'm only missing Moltres.

I'll edit it again if I get it.

Edit: I got my Moltres, so I'm totally done. Thanks to all that helped.

Last edited:

Akuhime-sama

Also, I'll edit the list as I get them in my dex.
But please help if you can. D:>
I just want to be able to more-easily find shinies for my friends. .___.

Maybe I can help you for some pokemon (I don't have all of them myself) for a little deal. I currently have Zekrom, Virizion, Terrakion, Cobalion. I'm looking to trade-evolve my Mackoke and Graveler. If you want to do that, let me know.

Akuhime-sama

Maybe I can help you for some pokemon (I don't have all of them myself) for a little deal. I currently have Zekrom, Virizion, Terrakion, Cobalion. I'm looking to trade-evolve my Mackoke and Graveler. If you want to do that, let me know.
Oh yes yes. I don't mind helping.

THANK YOU. (ahead of time)
All I want is the Shiny Stone, so I'm willing to help.

Also- Please take them back, after you've traded them to me- (the legends) -I really do not want them, I have no use for them, I JUST want them in my pokedex.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
They aren't hard to find Akuhime Use the serebii forums they can generally help even if the prices suck

certainly helped me get all 719 pokes

Akuhime-sama

They aren't hard to find Akuhime Use the serebii forums they can generally help even if the prices suck

certainly helped me get all 719 pokes

Prices? What do you mean?

And aren't there only 718- excluding the three gen VI Event pokemon?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
719 total pokemon but Hoopla will make it 720. Believe me i've got them all.

By prices i mean that most commonly they want a rarer pokemon for the one you want. Last time i was there i asked for a freaking druddigon and got told i'd need to trade either an arceus or celebi for it. Jerkwads. It don't bother me i traded them clones as it was. ^^

If ya want Akuhime i can get them all for you easily.

Akuhime-sama

719 total pokemon but Hoopla will make it 720. Believe me i've got them all.

By prices i mean that most commonly they want a rarer pokemon for the one you want. Last time i was there i asked for a freaking druddigon and got told i'd need to trade either an arceus or celebi for it. Jerkwads. It don't bother me i traded them clones as it was. ^^

If ya want Akuhime i can get them all for you easily.

Yes- but I'm not asking to have them. I'm not asking to keep them. In fact- I DON'T EVEN WANT THEM.
I only want their dex entries.

And sure- If you'll trade with me, then okay! But please take them back- I don't want them.

And Zack125- Even if Shironagi helps me first, I'll still help you out with the trade-evolution. I really don't mind. ^^

Akuhime-sama

Might not be able to trade raquaza, kyogre and groudon what version you play oras or x/y
Wait a second though- can't you trade between OR-AS and X-Y ?
I mean they won't be able to go into primal mode, but they should at least be tradable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom