• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, it is the last day. While I haven't been talking too much about JC, he seems more suspicious to me than Poka right now. And, with his claim, I think it may be a good idea to keep Poka around a little longer. I'll be doing more research into this role though.
Vote: JC
He seems to be getting more and more desperate with each post, and people keep disproving many of his arguments. If we have to have a lynch, he's my choice.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Well since poka claimed and he could be telling a lie or he could be telling the truth I don't want to risk lynching a power role like that

Unvote

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
That's true, people have been looking more at JC than Poka. He seems to be in the clear,but idk, he may still be scum.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Remaining Factions(3):
Town: 14
Mafia: 5
Third Party: 2

Vote Count:
PokaLink(2) - Justac00lguy, Heroine of Time
Thareous(1) - Pendio
Justac00lguy(3) - PokaLink, LittleGumball, DekuNut
Not Voting(15): Big Octo, Kirino, AvatarFlygon, Blackkirby, musicfan, Mellow Ezlo, Sydney, Go_Dark_Link, Firice da Vinci, ~Mizuki~, Viral Maze, Thareous, Stitch, Celeboy, Ver-go-a-go-go
With 21 people alive, it takes 11 votes for a majority lynch. The day will end at 11:59:59PM EST on Monday, August 18th.

Err vote count pls
I posted one like a page before this post, butthead.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I already backed this up with quotes, did you even see my monster post a couple pages ago? Just because you're not voting for him doesn't mean you're not making him seem more suspicious. I don't mean directly accusing him or questioning him, I mean "soft claiming doesn't give you a free pass," that sort of thing. If he is truly town then you have persisted in making him seem sketchy, and I find that suspicious.
Are you on about Koki or MF? In the case that you're talking about latter, then your post didn't address the issue. Between the time Music claimed and I unvoted was pretty quick and I only poster 2-3 times and those posts were asking MF what he meant when he said "you don't understand because you're too slow". You can't backtrack on what you're saying, first you said I pursued Music after he soft claimed, which was incorrect and now you're saying I'm making him seem "sketchy"(?) How exactly? Mafia is a game where trust is hard to come by and trusting a player fully just because they soft claimed is a bad idea as I've found out in past Mafia games.

Townies are usually the most suspicious, the most inquisitive and the most paranoid, whereas the Mafia know who's Town so that paranoia and doubt doesn't exist. So what I'm trying to say, is that it's perfectly natural that I was sceptical of MF. Also the argument that I pursued Music long after he claimed is kind of false as well. I stated who I'm suspicious of and MF questioned my reasonings for why I mentioned him. This is why this whole thing between me and Music cropped up again.

LittleGumball said:
I explained this before but I'll say it again, showing support would have been stating that it's not scummy or not saying anything at all, and why did you need to take it on yourself to draw attention away from it? Saying "I think we should wait for tomorrow to discuss this" could mean anything. That doesn't sound like support imo.
Well you originally alluded to me accusing of Koki of something which was completely wrong, so how you got that from my post on beyond me. The reason why I said "I think we should wait for tomorrow" was so that Mafia would fall for Koki's tactic. Music was pressuring Koki and, simply put, I wanted him to lay off.

LittleGumball said:
Of course you would recommend Poka, the alternative is you. :P And I feel like you're being desperate here. "He made the mistake, not me."
Yes, you ARE throwing all your eggs in one basket. You say you have other suspicions but you don't talk about them, you're only going for Poka (and you've just recently stopped talking about MF). By the way, you mentioned uncovering "even more scum" but I don't see the confirmed scum, do you mean Poka? Because what if Poka ISN'T scum?

Not desperate, simply advocating why a Poka lynch is more helpful in the bigger picture, which you're not seeing. Also did you miss the part where I discussed who else I'm suspicious of? I like that you're saying this to me when you're completely ignoring the fact that I've actively stated my thoughts more so than the majority of people in this thread (double standards with me again it seems) . Saying that, I don't see you actively giving your alternatives either. Also, when you're typically pushing for a lynch, it's counterproductive to go off on tangents about other players who seem suspicious as that makes it seem like your main suspicion isn't as strong. In fact I remember you accused me of doing this with Fig:

LittleGumball said:
Offhandedly throwing suspicion onto Fig. Possibly indirectly starting a bandwagon? We now know Fig is town. JC could have wanted this. Perhaps a possible mafia role cop happened to target Fig?
This is where you're contradicting yourself. In the post above, you essentially criticise me for not stating my other suspicions, while in the past you questioned me for doing so. You're being incredibly nitpicky with whatever I do and making my every action fit this scummy perception you have me of this game.

LittleGumball said:
anyway, since you asked for quotes, I've gone through the thread again for you. [noparse]:)[/noparse]

a couple from after MF's claim was out there, I'm leaving out the ones from before it.

you DID let up for a while but then you were back to indirectly casting suspicion on him with the cop stuff:

and then in response to me:

in response to MF:

later:

THIS is where you backed off, minus that little blip at the end.
Oh so this was what you were on about when I backed off? Well I kind of explained this earlier on in my post. I simply said four of biggest suspicions in the game. MF happened to be one of them, I didn't pressure him nor purse him. The debate was instigated by Music when he started to question why he was including in the four names I mentioned. At that point, I was simply justifying me reasonings which is perfectly fine. Bo brought up a very good point though, which made me think twice about doubting MF. Tell me what's so scummy about this?

EBWODP

Oh and Pokalink's claim is very questionable in my opinion. We know there's an SK and I've never seen this role before. It's the perfect role to claim as no one will counter. It could be true, but don't just believe it because it was somewhat official.

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm sorry but what exactly does this mean "It was somewhat official"
Basically making it sound like it's an official claim. Just the way you used green writing.

---

Anyway, let's just say there's a reason for why I'm adamantly pushing for Poka's lynch. That's all I can say for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom