• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Wow, my activity sucks this game.

I won't be home until this afternoon sometime, so I'll read back and see what I can find. I have a lot of reading to catch up on...

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I'm pretty convinced myself that GDL is a Town Roleblocker. Looking at the night scene, I would say that the mafia avoided attacking him because they predicted that someone would protect the RB, just in case he was innocent. Either way, someone did go after GDL, but he was protected in one way or another. The Vig(?) went after Koki thinking that he was being a little too suspicious.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
What do you personally think? Do you think he lied or do you think he is what he said he was?

I'm not too sure, the fact he isn't dead yet perturbs me somewhat, hinting at the fact he may be a roleblocker, but just not townie... unfortunately, GDL isn't here to ask any more questions (I don't think) so we can't interrogate any more. He's still keeping up the act by saying something like "tell me who I should block tonight" (cba to find an exact quote) so there's that. The early role claim is rather suspicious in my eyes, only because it seems way too carefree, especially on day 1, as that means that the mafia have a potentially powerful role to get out of their way. But he's still living and breathing, hence the perturbed-ness. If he truly is a role blocker, then we can ask him who he blocked if during the night if his action is successful in protecting someone from mafia/sk/Vig. If he points the finger of blame on an individual and they get lynched and turn out to be scum, we can believe him and try to get as many people as possible. If they're town, we hang him high.
That's what I think. Not enough evidence for a vote, but I'm keeping a very beady eye on him.

ebwodp
But he could be the one being protected by the bodyguard (may he rest in peace) and just not targeted. Still feels off to me though...

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I'm not too sure, the fact he isn't dead yet perturbs me somewhat, hinting at the fact he may be a roleblocker, but just not townie... unfortunately, GDL isn't here to ask any more questions (I don't think) so we can't interrogate any more. He's still keeping up the act by saying something like "tell me who I should block tonight" (cba to find an exact quote) so there's that. The early role claim is rather suspicious in my eyes, only because it seems way too carefree, especially on day 1, as that means that the mafia have a potentially powerful role to get out of their way. But he's still living and breathing, hence the perturbed-ness. If he truly is a role blocker, then we can ask him who he blocked if during the night if his action is successful in protecting someone from mafia/sk/Vig. If he points the finger of blame on an individual and they get lynched and turn out to be scum, we can believe him and try to get as many people as possible. If they're town, we hang him high.
That's what I think. Not enough evidence for a vote, but I'm keeping a very beady eye on him.

ebwodp
But he could be the one being protected by the bodyguard (may he rest in peace) and just not targeted. Still feels off to me though...

He did mention who he blocked, he said he blocked Mizuki and apparently nothing came of it considering he isn't trying to lynch her. So, to clarify for me, you think he's scum (or at least suspicious) because he didn't die?

Big Octo

=^)
In deciding whether or not GDL is town, I'm looking back on Day 1 after Pancake claimed where he just disappeared for a greater part of the day. If he was scum, I would have expected him to return to defend himself, otherwise he'd be a major threat to his scumbuds. Of course it could all be a clever ruse, but he's still leaning town for me.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
He did mention who he blocked, he said he blocked Mizuki and apparently nothing came of it considering he isn't trying to lynch her. So, to clarify for me, you think he's scum (or at least suspicious) because he didn't die?

I didn't see the bit where he said who he blocked, so that's swinging it in town favour a bit. Slightly less suspicious now, and it's not the sole fact that he didn't die that's making him suspicious, it's the super early roleclaim. I can't see the logic behind it. Anyway, I'm not going to vote, because as I said, there's not enough concrete evidence to make him scum for me.
But I have a question for you, why all these questions? (I ask in a un-scummy a way possible)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
My parents have been bothering me about spending so much time on the computer. I'll keep playing, but my activity may be less than usual. Just so you guys know.

Anyways, onto GDL/Pancake.
I think that it's very likely that our good friend the Bodyguard guarded Pancake last night. I agree with Celeboy on this. After all, it would make sense for a Serial Killer to go after a roleblocker... Town or Mafia, either way they could be dangerous to their role.
On the other hand, we have the Mafia. Now, a Town Roleblocker would also be very detrimental to the Mafia. Therefore, the obvious answer would be to go for them. Assuming that the above is right, and the SK killed ALIT while trying to get to Go_Dark_Pancake, then we are left with a few options:
1 - GDL is Mafia, and therefore, the Mafia would not try to kill him.
2 - GDL is Town and the Mafia didn't attack him because they thought a protective role would protect him (As Fused said).
3 - GDL is Town, and the Mafia didn't attack because they assumed the existence of an SK or equivalent would get him (we used this logic on Music in KI, and we weren't disappointed).
4 - Pancake lied and GDL isn't a roleblocker.
Does that sound like a good list of choices? Did I forget any? Any arguments on one?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Why'd you throw that in on the end? ;)

No reason *sweats nervously*

And DekuNut that's a good list, however, the SK didn't specifically target the body guard for the reason he was the body guard as no one actually knew, meaning it was all a happy coincidence for the Mafia and SK (judging from the night text). This means that no one actually targeted GDL.

Why'd you throw that in on the end? ;)

No reason *sweats nervously*

And DekuNut that's a good list, however, the SK didn't specifically target the body guard for the reason he was the body guard as no one actually knew, meaning it was all a happy coincidence for the Mafia and SK (judging from the night text). This means that no one actually targeted GDL.

ebwodp
Wow, somehow that post royally screwed up xD

ebwotp
I need sleep and I have work tomorrow so don't expect to see me for another 20 hours.

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Thar 2.0?cel

I'm sorry I have not posted but other then what's been said.

Other then do gummy and cel act like this towards each other out side of the game(only game I've seen them in together.(unless if Jamie counts that as outside evidence.)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm here and I'm voting for MF (officially... Vote: MF)

I was stepping back on this decision to see if MF could probably justify what I thought were odd actions on Day One that seem sort of out of character in a way. I don't like his vote on Koki one bit, especially when I thought it was obvious what he was doing. I don't buy his reasonings either, and the way he drawed attention to himself, via the Mafia Role Cop, was just, again, odd. Not much to go on today, but I'm set with this lynch.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Vote Count:
musicfan(2) - Pendio, Justac00lguy
Justac00lguy(1) - fused_shadows
Not Voting(20): Big Octo, LittleGumball, Dracomajora, Fig, AvatarFlygon, Blackkirby, DekuNut, musicfan, Mellow Ezlo, Sydney, Go_Dark_Link, Firice da Vinci, ~Mizuki~, Viral Maze, Thareous, Stitch, Heroine of Time, Celeboy, Ver-go-a-go-go, PokaLink

With 23 people alive, it takes 12 votes for a majority lynch. The day will end at 11:59:59PM EST on Monday, August 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom