• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Happen if the ZD Community Met Up?

D

Deleted member 14134

We'll have ourselves a Red Wedding, or Purple if you prefer. :P

As long as I'm not the one being stabbed in the heart while my mother watches then I'm actually quite down for this.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
My best hope is that we might be able to meet some the other members that we haven't noticed before, be able to settle some of the feuding that some of the members my be going through, and just be able to get to know each other better in general.

I'd be that dark, brooding guy sitting off in a corner alone while the rest of the community beats each other to death due to all the built up contempt they've been harboring for so long. Several members will probably come up to me and ask me to notice them for some reason or another, to which I will respond by looking at them with a deadpan expression and saying nothing. Oh, and many members would not appear to be anything like their Internet selves would suggest. For example, Azure Sage's hair wouldn't be as fabulous, because objects in selfies may be less fabulous than they seem.

lastly some people would

actually talk like this in real life however

that works I dunno oh well

banans true story

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I imagine it would start out all right. Some people would quickly become dramatic and fight each other, others would be chilling with each other. I'd be the one trying to get the brooders to have a good time by offering them drinks and inviting them to play games. Then I'd get drunk and start offering everyone back rubs. I think the dramatic people would eventually settle down, most likely because half of the fighters will just leave or stop caring about the other side.

D

Deleted member 14134

Oh, and many members would not appear to be anything like their Internet selves would suggest.
lastly some people would

actually talk like this in real life however

that works I dunno oh well

banans true story

This.

I don't think enough people on this forum are social enough or have the balls to get in an argument with another human being face to face. Its easy to fight when you're sitting in front of a screen, pressing keys on a keyboard to send your attacks and arguments. Get real people, everyone becomes a lot bolder on the internet.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I think it would be an awkward silence because most members here are completely different in real life than they are online. The ones with the so called "big mouths" would probably be the most shy and silent. Because they can't hide behind their pc.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I wouldn't even show up. I have better things to do irl than attend a meeting full of people that I hardly know. :nod:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'd probably hang out with Gobli, and be ridiculously shy until Mandy introduces me to people, since I'm never very active enough to know anyone else... (is shy, online and off)

Aw, you'd probably be bored at my side. I have nothing much to talk about because I am also extremely shy. Well, there are my stories; I'd probably bore you to death with that. :lol:

Haha, glad to know my charming self can make people want to come meet me.

Lately I like drinking cold ones quite a bit, especially with music. So yes...I'd be up for it...and all that you mentioned. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom