• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Happen if the ZD Community Met Up?

Dan

Greetings forum fans, today I bring you a topic of great importance.
Many people have theorized what would happen if the ZD community met up, most people come to the conclusion that it would end in a blood bath, or nervous tap drinking.

So today I come here to the forum itself, begging you all for an answer to the question. What do you honestly think will happen if the entire ZD community met up at an event called ZDcon 2015.

Personally I think it would start off well until someone makes a joke, then it would all spiral out of control from there...

Last edited:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Mandy would die from my unending flirtations.
JJ would disagree.
Dan would Dan.
Bocto would make Stitch uncomfortable with his sheer naked glory. And then make out with Salmon.
Everyone else would be playing video games.

D

Deleted member 14134

There would be tension. Then a few drinks later everyone would be the best of friends.

Big Octo

=^)
It would go over like a lead balloon. This is definitely not the forum I could see successfully meeting up and having a good time.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, here's how I see it:

Dan would go around asking everybody questions because he was so full of bi-curiosity, and he would make them all touch his polar bears
Pancake and Annie would be doing their own thing, never leaving eachother's side, staring at eachother the whole time and ignoring all who try to talk to them and they'd also stalk some... others
Gummy and Bocto would be making out somewhere where everybody could see
Me and Stitch would be getting our butts touched by Gummy while her and Bocto are making out
JJ would disagree with everybody who talks to him
Mandy would be painting nermful pictures of Ganon
Kitsu would be attempting to hack the forums
Cass would spend the whole time with Mandy
Locke and Mases would be scoping the place, trying to hunt down any black people who dared to show up
Term would bring his girlfriend, and spend the whole time with her while watching Dr. Who and recording his Gemlocke
Fig would be huggling everybody
And everybody else would be stepped on by Titans.

Oh, and after five minutes, all hell would break loose because somebody brought the MD section with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom