• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
PancKe was replaced...

And wasn't fused talking about replacing FK?

That is a very good point on ALIT, Fig. What sign up if you're not interested?

But pancake still didn't post for the entire game and as some me mentioned that is pretty suspicious considering he was never mod killed or replaced until he simply left. I stay say vig kills him or whomever replaced him.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
But pancake still didn't post for the entire game and as some me mentioned that is pretty suspicious considering he was never mod killed or replaced until he simply left. I stay say vig kills him or whomever replaced him.

Why not FK, he hasn't even been replaced? Now that I've replaced Pancake you should at least give me another day to at least try to convince you that I'm not scum.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Why not FK, he hasn't even been replaced? Now that I've replaced Pancake you should at least give me another day to at least try to convince you that I'm not scum.

This makes sense. The vig seems to be doing their own thing and having it work out pretty well.

Ebwodp I guess what I'm trying to say is even though I suggested earlier this game that we pick targets for the vig he seems to have a good sense on who is scum. Maybe we have a case of an oracle cop who found the vig?

Last edited:

Jamie

We don't have time to give people days to figure things out. Try to convince us you aren't scum now. There's 9 people left if 3 die today then it will almost be Lylo. In fact a mislynch tomorrow could mean we lose. Honestly I'm kind of annoyed the cop hasn't claimed yet.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
We don't have time to give people days to figure things out. Try to convince us you aren't scum now. There's 9 people left if 3 die today then it will almost be Lylo. In fact a mislynch tomorrow could mean we lose. Honestly I'm kind of annoyed the cop hasn't claimed yet.

:facepalm: Is there a reason that you are ignoring that Pancake wasn't the only inactive?

Jamie

:facepalm: Is there a reason that you are ignoring that Pancake wasn't the only inactive?

Is there a reason why you aren't defending yourself? Why don't you role claim or something? I mean I doubt pancake was vig and if you are cop we want to hear your investigations.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Is there a reason why you aren't defending yourself? Why don't you role claim or something? I mean I doubt pancake was vig and if you are cop we want to hear your investigations.

1) he probably hasn't clawed because he isn't in danger of being lynched (again).
2) he didn't try to saw himself last time.
3) there are more roles than mafia, big and cop.

Ebwodp;
4)he just got back in the game. There isn't much he's done that he can defend about.

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick

There isn't anything to defend myself against, the only thing people have used to point out that I am scum is that Pancake was inactive, but there are other inactives. Heck FK hasn't even been replaced. So if we are going after inactives we should probably go for the one who is still inactive, does that sound like a good plan?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
There isn't anything to defend myself against, the only thing people have used to point out that I am scum is that Pancake was inactive, but there are other inactives. Heck FK hasn't even been replaced. So if we are going after inactives we should probably go for the one who is still inactive, does that sound like a good plan?
It does to me. Tomorrow? (Unless we have a better choice).

Jamie

No, it doesn't sound like a good plan. If we mislynch and misvig and mafia kills one of us then a mislynch will cause us to lose. How is Fiery Klongo in a different position than you? For whatever reason, both of them were inactive for nearly the entire game and weren't modkilled or replaced. Just because you replaced Pancake now doesn't undo what has already happened that made Pancake suspicious in the first place. You have not responded to my request for you to roleclaim. And what roles could there possibly be, pray tell?
Mason is dead, innocent child is dead, doctor is dead, jailkeeper is dead, serial killer is dead, lover is dead. I'm finding it hard to imagine there is a JOAT in this game, and a roleblocker seems unlikely with the jailkeeper being there too. There are presumably only 7 town remaining. One is me, one is vig, one is cop, one is the other mason (assuming there's not a mafia mason like there was a mafia lover). So 3 other roles remaining, probably mostly VTs.

EBWODP
I'd like to find out who the other Mason is, by the way, if they could roleclaim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom