• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

Whenever me and Vain video chat... I sometimes stare at his butt when he walks around.

Its just... right there @~@

キラ

Yo!
Some of these joke confessions are funny but when I created this thread, I was expecting more serious confessions.

I would very much appreciate it if people would post more serious confessions.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Is it weird that I like sleeping next to my plush Dragonite (Annabeth) and my plush Torchic (Sadia)

I also hate body hair but I'm afraid of being made fun of If I shave it all off.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Another true confession: Tonight was wonderful. I am deeply in love with a girl. <3 I am not ashamed to admit that. The name, though, you shall not know it.

Fig

The Altruist
Is it weird that I like sleeping next to my plush Dragonite (Annabeth) and my plush Torchic (Sadia)

I also hate body hair but I'm afraid of being made fun of If I shave it all off.

Not at all Pancake! For the most people tend to only sleep when a certain condition has been met such as sleeping with a plush, have gentle music in the background, making sure that every toothpick is exactly 3 cm away from the next, etc. You don't have to worry about it!

As for my confession, I do have to admit that in all my time since I was a freshman in high school, I have at least crushed on over 50+ girls. Yes, I tend to make crushes easily because they are so nice to me and the more I am around them, the more they treat me like I'm there little brother and I just can't help it but crush on them because they took the time and effort to be nice and gentle on a someone like me! :embarrassed:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I confess that I tend be a little sexist. I grew up around it and it kind of rubbed off on me. In my defense, I have around a bunch of stupid men and have observed quite a few things that only men seem to do. I know not all men are stupid since I know a few smart ones. So, if I say something that offends you, sorry.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I have been a key factor in the demotions of some members here, but in the end my involvement in said cases alone wasn't always what brought about the outcome, but yes it is true and a few people have been aware of this fact for awhile now.

Whenever me and Vain video chat... I sometimes stare at his butt when he walks around.

Its just... right there @~@

Hahahah, you know you love it, Angel. ;P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Those are serious confession, Vee. Honest. :nod:

Wait...here is one: I still can't seem to find a job. :( Still looking, though. (hope that was serious) (Friends, pray that I find one soon, please)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom