• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fate/Zero Mafia - War for the Holy Grail

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon

Obvious scum.

Just look at her. Not voting for anyone. Making sure to not make ties with anyone. Just a simple greeting. Biding her time, waiting to strike and cast suspicion on who she knows to be the most powerful town roles, bringing forth the perfect evidence against them to where they can't defend themselves.

Vote: Rachel

I'm watching you, Rachel. Always watching...

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Also I'm grieving to figure out who the mafia would be.
I'm thinking that it will be assassins master Gilgamesh and Gilgamesh's master I also think that assassins master might be a sucsesser to archer's(Gilgamesh) master.
Maybe all the members in sabers group but this is pretty hard to figure out. No one group stands out as mafia so maybe there is no mafia once again it doubt that.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Also I'm grieving to figure out who the mafia would be.
I'm thinking that it will be assassins master Gilgamesh and Gilgamesh's master I also think that assassins master might be a sucsesser to archer's(Gilgamesh) master.
Maybe all the members in sabers group but this is pretty hard to figure out. No one group stands out as mafia so maybe there is no mafia once again it doubt that.

I'm taking your word for it, because, yet again, I have no knowledge of the theme. :P

Rachel

be vigitant
Obvious scum.

Just look at her. Not voting for anyone. Making sure to not make ties with anyone. Just a simple greeting. Biding her time, waiting to strike and cast suspicion on who she knows to be the most powerful town roles, bringing forth the perfect evidence against them to where they can't defend themselves.

Vote: Rachel

I'm watching you, Rachel. Always watching...
I'm so afraaaaid, a little gumball is watching me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom