• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia 2: Dead Man's Chest/At World's End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Wow, I thought I messed things up with one of my one shots, which delayed the lynch of PK, but that's all solved now.

My plan basically came into fruition after Alit and MF claimed. I wanted to support the claimed players and encourage others to claim. I did such so that Mafia would be more likely to target them than me. A bit selfish, but I was the Dreaming God, c'mon ;) Then when I got to choose a player to lynch instead of Koki, I chose Alit (sorry man). It was too risky having a two killing abilities around, Alit seemed a bit spontaneous with his kills targets so I couldn't risk him targeting me.

I wasn't sure who to side with the first 3 or so days, so I stayed neutral, but once Fused flipped Town I decided to side with the good guys. Good job guys and a great game. I can't recall a game where we lynched all 4 Mafia members in a row, so that was pretty cool.

It was a role I used on night seven, the same when Mido died. It was titled "Postpone" which I interpreted as it would postpone the Mafia NK. I had no idea it would delay the lynch of PK ;p
I thought pk was Relly lynch proof it was just so much of a coincidence he claimed lynch proof.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Yeeeeeeeee, go town, go town!!! :clap:

I'm pretty happy, I managed to save people from NK's three nights in a row ^^

Though, I'm pretty sure this was a tough one on scum, what with all the role claims. GG!!

Anyways, party in the CCC!!! :party: (Cept for Pannie and Koko, they can gtfo :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
Yeeeeeeeee, go town, go town!!! :clap:

I'm pretty happy, I managed to save people from NK's three nights in a row ^^

Though, I'm pretty sure this was a tough one on scum, what with all the role claims. GG!!

Thar, why the fakeclaim? xD

Anyways, party in the CCC!!! :party: (Cept for Pannie and Koko, they can gtfo :rolleyes:)

The Crazy Kids are the heart and soul of the CCC, we can't let them out! :eek: s for Mr. koki, I have a grudging respect for the evil he has done towards me.

Also, thanks for saving me all those times! :)

Pen

The game is on!
Still, Sao Feng PM's have a certain style to them. :right:

Indeed, mate! :lol: I always enjoyed reading them!

Thanks Pendio, those night actions explain a lot!

Heheh! Yeah, they should! I've said this before, but now I'm saying it again: This game turned out way weirder than I originally thought it would!

Also, if Gummy had lived longer as the Cult Leader, the game would most likely have been more even. The game was designed to have the Cult Leader, and the role would only be able to recruit Townies (with the exceptions being the Alarmist and the Commuter/Miller). So because of Gummy's early death, the Town did have it a bit easier.

Mido

Version 1
Indeed, mate! :lol: I always enjoyed reading them!

Heheh! Yeah, they should! I've said this before, but now I'm saying it again: This game turned out way weirder than I originally thought it would!

Also, if Gummy had lived longer as the Cult Leader, the game would most likely have been more even. The game was designed to have the Cult Leader, and the role would only be able to recruit Townies (with the exceptions being the Alarmist and the Commuter/Miller). So because of Gummy's early death, the Town did have it a bit easier.

Ah, so Heroine was a miller! That explains a lot then! :yes:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Also thanks to Pendio for being the bestest mod ever

Yeah this game was pretty awesome and a good balance of roles :yes:

Also, sorry Fused I think I may I have killed you :/ Funny thing is, when I chose to use "Revenge"--the night prior to your death--I actually hoped it killed you then, lol.

Pen

The game is on!
Ah, so Heroine was a miller! That explains a lot then! :yes:

Heroine only knew she was a Commuter, but if she was investigated by the Cop (you), the Cop would get a "Guilty" result (so she was basically a Commuter with Miller elements which she did not know of). ^^ In a way you were lucky that you were killed right after getting the Guilty results on Heroine. If you hadn't died, you probably would have gotten the innocent Heroine lynched.

Mido

Version 1
Heroine only knew she was a Commuter, but if she was investigated by the Cop (you), the Cop would get a "Guilty" result (so she was basically a Commuter with Miller elements which she did not know of). ^^ In a way you were lucky that you were killed right after getting the Guilty results on Heroine. If you hadn't died, you probably would have gotten the innocent Heroine lynched.

Oh....WHY AM I SUCH A FOOLHARDY INVESTIGATOR? :xd:

In any instance, well, let's celebrate with a victory tune! Sit around together, town and scum and Dreaming God and Cult Leader and Commuter! (Polysyndeton ftw.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=anLfoy2XsFw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom