• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Color is Your 3ds?

Firstly I went with a Cosmos Black 3DS, then went for a Silver 3DS XL. I wanted a Black 3DS XL so that it would go with my Black 3DS but they didn't have any. :/

Cfrock

Keep it strong
My first 3DS was Aqua Blue and it did sparkle so, like the jewel that is the ocean.

But then I, with my heart that is as ice, replaced it with an XL model. My XL is Black & Blue because it doesn't know its place and I have to beat the lesson in all the time. No, I'm just kidding, it's Black & Blue because I dropped it down thirteen flights of stairs in one day. No, I'm just kidding, it's Black & Blue because it got mugged by a gang of thugs while it was coming to my house and had its stylus robbed. No, I'm just kidding, it's Black & Blue because it walked into a door, right, honey? No, I'm just kidding, it's Black & Blue because [Insert joke about 3DS being beaten #337 here].

But seriously, my XL is Black & Blue, or as I commonly call it, Blue. The reason? You want a reason? Well, Blue is my all time favourite colour. Ever since the Colympics of '92 (hosted in St. Helens; lovely place, if you ignore the smell), when Blue took home five humans (the Colympics would be confusing if they awarded gold, silver, and bronze; the medals they award are: human (1st), jaguar (2nd), and cassowary (3rd)) he's been my favourite. I know there was the recent 'mixing' scandal but, as the tribunal ruled, he was not turquoise in those pictures, he'd never even held hands with Green, not for a second. Anyway, I chose to honour him by choosing a Blue 3DS XL, so there's your reason.

I went through a fierce mental battle to avoid trading mine in for an XL. I normally would've done it in a heartbeat, because the XL actually seems like a huge improvement over the vanilla 3DS. However, my first 3DS has been the one I've stuck with, just because it's that awesome Zelda themed one that came with Ocarina 3D. It's black, and has the ocarina from OoT and the harp from SS embedded in it, so I just couldn't give something like that up, even if it was for such an appealing alternative. I don't think I'll ever be able to part ways with it, actually.

I don't know, seeing as how it's invisible. In other words, I don't own one. Though, if and when I ever purchasing one, it'll be either grey or black. I'll let you know if and when that happens... :V

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
mine is purple with a nifty design inspired by some music label:
original.jpg

in other news mine is just regularly purple

bunny

birb overlord
My 3DS is Flame Red. Though if something happens to the one I have now, I'll probably end up getting the pink one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom