• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Fig

The Altruist
The last thing I bought was Mega Man X for only $2 on the Wii U eShop at the very same day the Nintendo Direct for December was released. I was going to the eShop simply to try out Wii Sports Club again only to find a special for two Mega Man games for $2 each. I decided to check out the sale and I noticed that Mega Man X was out for $2 rather than the normal price $7.99! The terrifying thing was that sale was going to end at 9 AM central (my time) and that meant I had only ten minutes to purchase. I quickly inputted my card's information and with three minutes to spare, I was able to purchase Mega Man X for $2.17 in total! Love playing my childhood once again! :3

I most recently bought Starbound. If you don't know what it is, think Terraria in outer space, where you can travel to different planets; also with 6 or so playable races, each with their own special armor sets.

Got Pikmen (1) for christmas. Just bought banjo kazooie, metroid prime, and fire emblem shadow dragon. Also a capture card is on its way to me from amazon so going to be streaming one of them on twitch as soon as I get it (not fe).

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Dark Souls.

It's a very nice switch up from all familiar stuff I've been playing :)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I recently played some GTA V and Call of Duty WaW online. Pretty surprised there's still people online on the latter game since its over 5 years old now, lol.

Salem

SICK
Dragon Quest 9, I almost bought it online but I somehow found it in a store who claimed last week that they were't restocking the game.

Just pre-ordered Thief. Totally excited to playing the reboot :3. Also pre-ordered the Resident Evil 4 HD remake coming out on the PC next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom