• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furthermore, it's funny how you say that you don't agree with my logic and blah blah blah, yet there's no denying you agreed to the lynch, and was a major contributer to it. It's a complete 180. I also love the wording you used it your post when you voted for Pancake; "nice catch, fused and Thareous". It was a nice catch then, but a horrible and no basis one now?

Your point is moot because the circumstances have changed completely.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Because of the fact that we now know his role, which we didn't then.

That he didn't care about the game meant nothing. He could have been replaced just as easily as modkilled and my then suspicions would have transferred onto his replacement.

Okay. I get what you're saying.

But again...... I don't see the separation between you and myself. We both voted for him, both agreed that he was the right player to lynch...yet today, you say I should be lynched for leading the charge. I'm still not seeing the difference here that makes you Town and me scum. You said it was a pressure vote, which is a possible explanation. But why didn't you remove it? You saw the pressure vote was going to fail, it was obvious. There's no point to keep a pressure vote if that's the case. Yet you did keep it.

Gah, I think my thoughts are getting mixed up now. Whatevs.

Also, I just had a thought: Pancake said musicfan is a VT, which would imply he was a Role-Cop. However, when he died, he was said to be just a Cop. Do you think he meant that musicfan was Town, and not specifically a VT? If so, do you guys think it's possible musicfan is actually the Godfather, and came up as Town? I find it odd that the mafia wouldn't have killed him right away; we all know how dangerous confirmed townies are to the mafia. Just something I thought of.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Is it just me or did Heroine completely ignored the suspicion and her being called out on scummy behavior of wanting two active scumhunters killed off-- while ignoring the facts of the mafia numbers and deaths :3
FOS:Heroine

Dracomajora:
Best interaction he had with scum was voting after Thar on Panny.Not much there. Thar's comments about him-ish lynch choice and JC. Only real posts by him was with he main aggressor Fuse. 12. Other then that there isn't much on him. There was a few RVsing on him from mafia though. If he doesn't post Viral is right he will just get modkill. I'm thinking there is a good chance he was caught between mafia, the only thing I thought stood out was how aggressive he got with Fuse, but that's it. Nothing scummy on it's own.

I need to go make a list and look at all the living members and analyze/estimate who seems to be town and scum

Two things that stand out for me with Sadia one she agreed with the jesters opinion day 2 (who I remind you wanted to be killed for being destructive) not that she knew she was though, also ingoing the cop calling her out, but paid attention to MF being called town.

I also find it spooky Viral is agreeing with me now, when he was kind against my opinions on Thar days before and after I had been putting attention on to him as someone to be worried about. Makes me have seconded doubts on some of my suspicions XD

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Is it just me or did Heroine completely ignored the suspicion and her being called out on scummy behavior of wanting two active scumhunters killed off-- while ignoring the facts of the mafia numbers and deaths :3
FOS:Heroine/QUOTE]
Wait, what? What on earth are you referring to? I don't even understand what "ignoring the facts of the mafia numbers and deaths" means, exactly...

EBWODP
Curses! Quote fail. -.-

EBWOTP
Hang on, I see what you're referring to... Let me respond to it. I have to help my sister so this might be a moment.

Last edited:

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
ED:
Fuse Role-cop or not MF could be GF either way. Confirmed town can be trouble but also keeping people in the dark and getting the game moving on is also important. Like going for poweroles. It's not a 50/50 chance he is GF though more like 9.09%. The only thing I we have that he is, is from some of my early suspicions and his interacts with Thar.

Heroine of Time

Why thank you :3 it's true no one should just 'trust' me, when I'm scum I try to play well after all. Though... seems like you want 'both' Viral and me lynched NOW. Why is JC townie for wanting to lynch off a powerplayers with no evidence? JC didn't even 'suggest' lynching Viral to boot.
All of the active players have been left alive this game. It's not questionable that I am alive and that so is Viral, we all can't be all scum with Thar. There really isn't much room for many more mafia in this game.
Very scummy post Heroine. :3 Was this your tactic to keep me alive and Viral along with your scum bud Thar, so we'd get lynch off for you?
First of all, Keyshe, you seem to be overly aggressive and manipulative in this game. I think it's strange that you FoS'd me simply because I didn't respond to you. A simply reminder might have been nice; I really didn't intend to ignore you. In fact, I skimmed your post and when I saw Viral saying that he agreed with Keyshe, I thought that responding to him would suffice.

And, also... Looking at that, I was actually very confused for a moment. XD I'm really sorry for this confusion, but I meant to say Thar there, not Viral. "JC seems pretty Townie, particularly due to his suggestion to lynch Thareous." If I remember correctly, I have not expressed any other significant suspicions toward Viral, so that statement made no sense. Besides, someone suggesting to lynch a confirmed mafia member makes them sound a lot more Townie than wanting to lynch some other random player whose alignment I have no knowledge of.

Now, to address the actual point, I never, EVER said I wanted either of you lynched. I don't seem to recall voting for you, or even placing an IGMEOY or FoS. And additionally, I'm afraid I don't understand your logic about how wanting to lynch active players is more scummy than inactives. Don't you think it'd be easier to try and lynch an inactive player who is unlikely to defend themselves well? You guys have just as much of a chance of being scum as anyone else.

You were twisting my words majorly there. And THAT'S not scummy?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Well since it's a typo Heroine that changes the context doesn't it? If you look back you clearly stated you don't trust me, not bad, but put emphasis that I was 'alive', also with the typo you clearly state JC wanting Viral lynched is a good thing, put two and two together what does that look like :) I had said seems as well not that out right said anything.

On the side though 'IF' JC it town to you by going after Thar, what about me? I was onto him before anyone. That logic is faulty and a strawman. Seems like you are teaming up with him here on this... You also when responding to Viral, you only clarified one thing skipping over the suspicion and issue there as well. You ignored BOTH of us. I FOSed on that + the original scummyness :3 Didn't you just FOS Sadia for not defending but brushing suspicion off, odd you have issue when the same logic was applied to you (avoiding suspicion). Contradiction. Why is is scummy to want to lynch the 'active scum hunters' over an inactive? Really that's obvious, one is helping the town-- or 'probably' will. It's self destructive, pro scum.

I'm overly aggressive and manipulative? Where?

Heroine of Time

On the side though 'IF' JC it town to you by going after Thar, what about me? I was onto him before anyone. That logic is faulty and a strawman. Seems like you are teaming up with him here on this...
Oh. I apologize for this. As I said when I first mentioned I was going to become more active, I really haven't read the days before this one in depth. JC specifically pointed out that he voted for Thareous, which is why I brought that up. I'll have to look back and judge for myself whether you being on him before anyone else is significant enough to indicate Town.

You also when responding to Viral, you only clarified one thing skipping over the suspicion and issue there as well. You ignored BOTH of us. I FOSed on that + the original scummyness :3 Didn't you just FOS Sadia for not defending but brushing suspicion off, odd you have issue when the same logic was applied to you (avoiding suspicion). Contradiction. Why is is scummy to want to lynch the 'active scum hunters' over an inactive? Really that's obvious, one is helping the town-- or 'probably' will. It's self destructive, pro scum.
The only thing I see is him saying that I failed to address is me becoming more active is scummy for some reason. I didn't really think that required any explanation... there's not much I can say to defend myself, unless you'd prefer that I stop posting now. I can do that if it's more Townie. I happen to be becoming more active because, if you'll to other games, that's my usual meta; I'm almost always inactive at the beginning and pick up activity toward the end. (Plus I just died in MMM... I hadn't at the time of posting that, but yeah. XD)

I don't think I brushed any suspicion off. I legitimately attempted to respond to accusations against me -- I don't think it's my fault if you feel I didn't do it adequately. You really don't see any difference between my play and Sadia's?

I'm overly aggressive and manipulative? Where?
I explained this in my last post. You're twisting my words when I never said I wanted to lynch anyone. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding, but you must consider that from my perspective, that seemed unnecessarily manipulative.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I also find it spooky Viral is agreeing with me now, when he was kind against my opinions on Thar days before and after I had been putting attention on to him as someone to be worried about. Makes me have seconded doubts on some of my suspicions XD

I'm going to agree with you once more and say I also noticed Sadia agree with Atty to lynch Fused, and yet now she agrees with Fused voting for Draco.

Vote: Sadia

Fused and Keyshe are leaning town, but that's not set in stone. Ill try to read over the thread on the weekend again from my laptop and ill post more then. Posting from my old blackberry bold is a nightmare

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
*shrug*

It's very clear to me that Draco doesn't give a rat's @$$ about this game. Sucks too, he could have been a valuable asset to the Town. Time to remove that pressure vote, I guess.

Unvote

Regarding Sadia, I've looked back at her posts and there are a couple things I want to point out. First of all, there's this post:

... Gonna let Fused reply back before I say anything

But I kinda agree with Atticus here.

Agreeing with Atticus, the Jester. However, there's something she said later that contradicts this post:

WHY IS DUMBLEDORE A VANILLA TOWNIE :kawaii:

But um... what's been happening in this game? I have to catch up..

EBWODP:

K, I caught up.. there was only two pages to read, but there was substance

I don't have a lot of time on my hands right now, otherwise I'd comment more thoroughly

I'm pretty sure HappyMask hasn't posted anything worthwhile... correct me if I'm wrong?

The Jester role.. wins when it gets lynched, right? So I think Atticus was acting scummy on purpose to get more votes on her

No one jumps out at me, but there are a couple people leaning town for me at the moment. I do appreciate those five or six players attempts to get this dead game going.. which I hope won't be a problem anymore. :( Honestly I can just picture scum laughing their heads off at this game right now.. town needs to get its act together

In the meantime... Vote: PokaLink .. to catch your attention

In the bolded part, she claims that Atticus was acting scummy. Interestingly, looking back, Atticuz really didn't do anything overly scummy at all. In all honesty, she played normal, even though her role was that of a Jester. Seems a bit contradicting to me; agree with someone on a point, and then call that person scummy for that exact post. Seems a bit odd.

I don't know though. I don't think we have enough to justify a lynch.

---

I've looked back at Thareous' old posts, and there's not much there to use. The only thing that jumps out at you is this:

Hey, leave my scumbud alone! >:

This was in reference to Draco. I've seen Thareous do this on many occasions, but I can't think of a time where he said this and legit called an actual scumbud his scumbud in thread. I'm gonna go look back through games to check, I remember that Thareous was scum in Legacy and Korra, go I'll go check his posts from those games to see if he did this similar act.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
The group was still discussing when suddenly the headmistress, Raindrop14, showed up. What an unexpected visit! They all stopped discussing as she walked over to their group.

“Why are you here now? It’s just the middle of the day!” Someone asked.

“Where is Dracomajora?” The headmistress asked, ignoring the question asked of her.

She spotted Dracomajora sitting a little ways away from the group, doing nothing and probably sleeping. She went right over to him as everyone watched. Raindrop14 pulled out her wand and pointed it at Dracomajora. A green light shot from her wand without her uttering a single word, Dracomajora’s body shook for a moment, then lay as still as it had been before.

“Harry Potter, your bulletproof townie is dead. Carry on with your discussion.”

Raindrop14 left the scene as everyone’s eyes were fixed on Draco’s transforming body. He did look like Harry soon enough, and then his body faded away. He was killed in the game for inactivity, and everyone gave each other nervous glares. They continued back to discussing, but not without a hidden sense of fear for any one of them could die at any time if they weren’t careful with the rules.

The Living(10):
musicfan
justac00lguy
The Marshal
Keyshe
Sadia
fused_shadows
Big Octo (being replaced)
A Link In Time
Viral Maze
Heroine of Time

The Dead:
Pendio - Stan Shunpike (Vanilla Townie) [Killed Night 1]
Rachel – Professor Albus Dumbledore (Vanilla Townie) [Modkilled Night 2]
HappyMask – Luscious Malfoy (Mafia Goon) [Modkilled Night 2]
Atticus – Peeves (Jester) [Killed Night 2]
MellowEzlo – Ronald Weasley (Town Doctor) [Killed Night 2]
PancakeSamurai – Hermione Granger (Town Cop) [Killed Day 3]
Xyphon’s – Lee Jordan (Vanilla Townie) [Killed Night 3]
pkforce – Seamus Finnigan (Vanilla Townie) [Modkilled Night 3]
PokaLink – Pansy Parkinson (Mafia Goon) [Modkilled Night 3]
Thareous – Draco Malfoy (Mafia Strongman) [Killed Night 3]
Dracomajora – Harry Potter (Bulletproof Townie) [Modkilled Day 4]

Current Vote Tally:
fused_shadows – 2 (A Link In Time, justac00lguy)
Sadia – 1 (Viral Maze)

Those not yet met the post quota of the day:
The Marshal

Still looking for a replacement for Big Octo.
Person with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. Day ends November 19th 10:00PM ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom