• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
no one remembers Keyshe...

Who's that again?

:rolleyes:

I'm not completely sold either way on Thar v. Keyshe yet. As of right now, I am content with lynching off Pancake. If he's scum, he's most likely an insubstantial scum role because of his nonchalant attitude so far.

Fused: What part of Thar's last post did you not like/made you want to vote for him?

EBDP:
Anyway, that's my one post for the day... Time to get ready for work >_> See you all next day phase
D:

Last edited:

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Fused: What part of Thar's last post did you not like/made you want to vote for him?

It was Keyshe's post. She very clearly shows a shift in planning by Thareous; during Day 2, he didn't even consider lynching an inactive, but instead called out Keyshe for even suggesting it. However, during this game Day, he's voting for Pancake, an inactive. It's a major change in playstyle, and one that has yet to be addressed.

Although we do have one small piece of evidence against Pancake, it's very much a WIFOM scenario, so much so that it's not 100% guaranteed Pancake is scum. It's as much of a shot in the dark as lynching an inactive yesterday would have been. Why did Thareous disagree yesterday, but agree today? It's possible that one of the inactives suggested as a lynch candidate yesterday was his scumbuddy, thus he disagreed with the lynching. However, maybe he knows Pancake to be Town, and thinks he can easily push for a mislynch.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Is this twilight?

Anyways musicfan is just a VT, and I'm not sure about Sadia. She's either mafia or I got roleblocked. I'm not even sure of my own role. xD

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Uh I don't know who Sadia is and no idea what you mean about you not 'knowing' about your own role XD.

Leery of Viral, maybe he didn't have time or maybe he is scum this game, my eyes are on Thar as scum and watching Draco too. Also watching Fuse. :P He is a smart one.
Night and good luck Town. :D

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Hope you have a good work day Viral!

It sucked... But I went out for a late dinner and drinks with my sister and her friends so I had a good time afterwards :)

So Pan is our cop? Well that's cool... Our PRs are dropping like flies.

EBDP: But Pan isn't telling us anything we don't already know/suspect... So... We'll have to wait for the night scene.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Is this twilight?

Anyways musicfan is just a VT, and I'm not sure about Sadia. She's either mafia or I got roleblocked. I'm not even sure of my own role. xD

lolwut

Anywayy, I was going to make a post, and I kept procrastinating then my laptop crashed and blah blah blah more excuses for inactivity

Can we get a lynch scene up in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom