• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I'm not going to be on much today, but I'll be more active Sunday and maybe Saturday.
I thank the dreaming god as Thar said or himself for choosing protection target well. :)

Vote: Keyshe
She is mafia unless she is a town power role. And with so many roles claimed or dead, that is very, very, very unlikely. Especially with the existence of a third party cult. (She is not in it) And with probably three or four VTs left (at the very least one) also not Keyshe

I can explain more later.

Also, Thareous is a power role or mafia.
Well that confirmed what I've been curious about, you keep talking about a third party group. But we all were told that they aren't third party but town-cult masons. Kees also told us it works only on vanilla townies. This is more or less a claim.. so no one else claim now. ROFL. I personally believe this 'kinda' claim.

Also we uh already know Thar IS the doctor or mafia XD That was majorly discussed last day.

Vote:Pendio
He used a 'fake claim' and got two power roles killed, then let us come up with who his role was 'rolled' with it and stayed inactive while we killed off the real vig. He is either 'survivor' or mafia.

I am leery of Marshal(who just might be mod killed) he might just be a vanilla and bored of this game or he is scum and scared to post. Thar, and PK I think are our best best to be town. Other then Music and Pancake.
If BO is Gandolf or Frodo, then we know who Poke is. Some time soon we need to find out if BO is town. At some point we need to address WHAT Poke is. Also ALIT, Thar might just be on to something, and I will have to go and read closely his posts. He is the double voter, tho what side is unknown. Over all he's been kinda inactive trying to stay out of our 'sights' I feel. Oddly enough Marshal, asked just a day ago how 'often' is the 'double voter' mafia and then I thought about it, it's rare. But having more then one mason group is rarer, and we more or less have it this game. It all depend on how powerful the town is, to what role the mafia are given. Two mason groups and one that grows is pretty darn powerful.

I need to look and see but I think Draco and ALIT had very little 'interaction', and when Draco was under fire ALIT did not say anything on it(need to look at day 3 and 4), but ignored it. What is the possibility that Draco, Marshal and ALIT are all together? :/ T If Marshal pops up and makes just enough posts to live I think Rachel should us her 'fellowship power' on him and find out if he is just a VT.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Thareous, I've already explained my previous votes in prior posts. I was very certain LG had a power role. Unfortunately, we killed the vigilante. Yes, maybe my actions were rash-I wanted to get us sonewhere-but you're guilty of it yourself, immediately voting for Gumball as well after I decided to pursue her.

Also, Rachel brings up a good point with Keyshe if only because she's usually dead by this point in the game when town.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Thareous, I've already explained my previous votes in prior posts. I was very certain LG had a power role. Unfortunately, we killed the vigilante. Yes, maybe my actions were rash-I wanted to get us sonewhere-but you're guilty of it yourself, immediately voting for Gumball as well after I decided to pursue her.

Also, Rachel brings up a good point with Keyshe if only because she's usually dead by this point in the game when town.
:/ So... wait you voted for her when you knew she HAD a power role and was town?! Thar thought she was scum, that's why he voted her off.
Damn if that wasn't a slip up I don't know what is.
Unvote Since Pendio is on vacation.
Vote: ALIT

Yeah I AM alive longer then normal. Scum don't like how I scumhunt and they like to kill off the top posters all the time. Though this game is going differently. :/ Fuse wasn't nightkilled, nor Thar or me even though we all where top posters/scum hunters. Two of them have been lynched/almost. That says something too.

Rachel

be vigitant
Yes, I recruit for the town cult, I can only recruit VTs, but I KNOW there is a third party cult. If I target a third party cult member or the leader then I will know their role. If I target a townie power role or mafia member I don't get anything. I recruited Johnny Sooshi first night. On the second night I tried HoT but I was roleblocked (I'm assuming I was...but it seems very similar to last night's scene though so maybe it was another role) the third night I targeted Thareous and I couldn't recruit him and he didn't turn up third party. Last night I tried to recruit Keyshe but I got the same result as Thareous. I apologize for not explaining it in that post.

I mean I'm not sure what other Townie role there could be that Keyshe could have.

And there's another person in my group but I can't say who, because of the one role claim per day thing.

Big Octo
PancakeSamurai
musicfan
Pendio
Mido
A Link In Time (maybe?)
The Marshal
pkfroce
Thareous
Rachel
PokaLink (Maybe?)
Heroine of Time
Keyshe

If PokaLink is the Lyncher then she would be town, I guess.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
If that is the case judgeing by the number of days then every one in black is cult or mafia except for maybe keyshe.
unvote
Vote PKfroce

Out that list he is the least experianced

Ebwodp
Our next target should then be BO, FHoT

Big Octo

=^)
If that is the case judgeing by the number of days then every one in black is cult or mafia except for maybe keyshe.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, because we don't know how large the third party cult is. For all we know, it could be just two members. Also, let's not forget any remaining Townie PRs.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Let us assume there are 4 mafia a common number we Killed one. That's 3 left if the colt is only 2 people big thats 5 people.
I do not belive keyshe is mafia elimnateing her that 5 people total.

Big Octo

=^)
Let us assume there are 4 mafia a common number we Killed one. That's 3 left if the colt is only 2 people big thats 5 people.
I do not belive keyshe is mafia elimnateing her that 5 people total.

In that case, I'd like to know why you don't think Keyshe is mafia.

Pen

The game is on!
Vote:Pendio
He used a 'fake claim' and got two power roles killed, then let us come up with who his role was 'rolled' with it and stayed inactive while we killed off the real vig. He is either 'survivor' or mafia.

I did never fake claim. After the death of Draco most of you just supposed I was Gimli. Note that as I did not ever confirm your assumptions. My night kill ability is still very much intact. Also, I do not think it is quite fair to say I got two power roles killed.

And Rachel's announcement is very interesting. I find her logic in suspecting Keyshe very sound and I cannot avoid agreeing with her. In fact, I had (like ALIT also mentioned) noticed that Keyshe has been alive surprisingly long to be on a side opposing the Mafia.

However, still in this moment I am suspicious of ALIT because of the reasons I stated yesterday. And I have a new, tiny hunch that Mido is also scum, although that was probably not even worth saying...

FoS: Keyshe, ALIT, Mido

I shall surely vote for either Keyshe or ALIT before this day ends.

Mido

Version 1
unvote
Vote PKfroce

Out that list he is the least experianced

Ebwodp
Our next target should then be BO, FHoT

I'm not exactly on board with the plan, to be honest. Despite pkfroce's more or less inexperience, he's done a fair amount of contributing to the game. Heck, he's done more than I have.

Also, I wonder about Heroine myself. Rachel seemed to implicate towards her here:
If PokaLink is the Lyncher then she would be town, I guess.
Based on the list of people she made, there were 2 girls on the list: Keyshe and Heroine. If Rachel is insinuating that Keyshe is Mafia, then Heroine could be the person she was referring to.

Rachel

be vigitant
By that I meant PokaLink herself, I think I got 'blocked' by the same role that did the thingy last night when I targeted HoT, or maybe by Draco, so I don't know anything about HoT. sorry about the confusion.

The only way Keyshe isn't mafia is if she is the person who I guess stopped the night kill last night who I'm assuming is a townie role. But as others have been saying if Keyshe was townie, she probably would have been killed by this point. I know that's hypothetical but I think there are vanilla townies left so other than that role I'm not sure what other townie power role there could be.

Pen

The game is on!
If the end of this day could be postponed, I think that would be great. :D Because, have not the previous days been longer (or is my memory just bad)?

Vote: Extention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom