• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Actually at this point, I'd rather discuss who Ventus is going to investigate tonight and who to look to if I turn up innocent. And who to look to if I turn up guilty. We need to be clear on all of those things before the day ends.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Actually at this point, I'd rather discuss who Ventus is going to investigate tonight and who to look to if I turn up innocent. And who to look to if I turn up guilty. We need to be clear on all of those things before the day ends.

I don't really think your potential innocence would help; sure, maybe some scum pushed your lynch, but no one is right now. If you're guilty, however, there are plenty of options. If you're a goon, we can look at Day 1 voting and see what connections there are there. If you're GF, we can officially clear Heroine and Atty/HoT.

As for Ventus' investigation, I think Viral Maze may be a good choice. Xyphon, as well. Maybe even Thar.

Also, I'd like to get musicfan's night action chosen. His action could change the entire night, so we should be straight and which he is going to pick.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I think either Viral, Draco, or Fused are good choices for the cop. Or I guess Fused's is right about Xyphon; considering how inactive PK Flash was, we have next to nothing else to go on for him, so an investigation could help us out there.

And yeah, I'd forgotten about musicfan's night action. What are you planning on using, musicfan?

EBWODP
Oh, and Thar, just so that you don't think I'm ignoring you, Ventus said pretty much what I was going to say about your question on contradicting statements. XD I was saying we should certainly lynch him in the event that the cop dies, but he is not a good idea today.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Day Three Final Vote Tally:

Johnnny Sooshi 3 (musicfan, Ventus, fused_shadows)
Heroine of Time 1 (Johnny Sooshi)

Late in the day, the citizens of Republic City decided Johnny Sooshi was their best bet. Pointing his finger at the alleged cop, he said, "That's flawed Equalist hunting. There are obvious scum among us." There was an air of ease and tranquility surrounding him as the noose was pulled and he breathed his last breath.

Johnny Sooshi was Jinora, a Vanilla Townie

The Living (11):
Dracomajora
fused_shadows
Heroine of Time
Hero of Time
Luna
musicfan
Pendio
Thareous
Ventus
Viral Maze
Xyphon

The Dead (7):
justacOOlguy, Boli, a Vanilla Townie (Night Killed Night One)
MadameMajora, Lieutenant, the Mafia Roleblocker (Night Killed Night One)
PancakeSamurai, Naga, the Bus Driver (Night Killed Night One)
TSTer the Great, Pabu, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day Two)
Josh, Tenzin, the Town Vigilante (Night Killed Night Two)
Nicole, Avatar Korra, the Jack of all Trades (Night Killed Night Two)
Johnny Sooshi, Jinora, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day Three)

Night Three Begins!

Those of you with active night powers, send me your actions via PM or Skype before Wednesday, August 7th 12:00 PM EST.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
A firebender roamed the streets that night thinking about his lover. Although he didn't realize the crafty assailant sneaking up on him from behind, the protection of a wise, old water bending healer spared his life.

That night, the Equalists struck once more targeting musicfan, the one who had previously meddled with their plans. Their masked leader exclaimed, "I'm sorry father, your soul must be put to rest. I'm not sure how your spirit returned from the grave, but go back to ashes!"

musicfan was Yakone, the Dreaming God

The Living (10):
Dracomajora
fused_shadows
Heroine of Time
Hero of Time
Luna
Pendio
Thareous
Ventus
Viral Maze
Xyphon

The Dead (8):
justac00lguy, Bolin, a Vanilla Townie (Night Killed Night One)
MadameMajora, Lieutenant, the Mafia Roleblocker (Night Killed Night One)
PancakeSamurai, Naga, the Bus Driver (Night Killed Night One)
TSTer the Great, Pabu, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day Two)
Josh, Tenzin, the Town Vigilante (Night Killed Night Two)
Nicole, Avatar Korra, the Jack of all Trades (Night Killed Night Two)
Johnny Sooshi, Jinora, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day Three)
musicfan, Yakone, the Dreaming God (Nightkilled Night Three)

Day Four Begins!

With 10 alive, it takes 6 for a majority lynch.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Alright, I wonder why they killed musicfan. I was not expecting that. Anyway, the lynch on Johnny yesterday seemed quite scummy to me, and it was way too rushed in my opinion (I am sure some will agree with me on that). This makes me a bit suspicious of fused_shadows foremost.

Ventus, who did you investigate tonight, and what did you learn from it?

By the way, these "Equalists" are the Mafia, right?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
A firebender roamed the streets that night thinking about his lover. Although he didn't realize the crafty assailant sneaking up on him from behind, the protection of a wise, old water bending healer spared his life.

To a learned Korra enthusiast like myself, the identities of the mentioned individuals above should be extremely clear. From it I can deduce that, firstly, the firebender thinking about his "lover"--aka, Korra--is Mako, who in turn would be the perfect candidate for Cop. Now, normally most people might consider Asuma to be Mako's lover, but given that Korra died in this game, it would suggest that he had stronger feelings for the Avatar. And seeing as Ventus is supposedly Cop, this protection confirms his role.

The second individual is obviously the Doctor. In the Avatar series, water is used to heal wounds--and by that extension, it could also protect someone by mending them--and Katara matches up perfectly with this role.

That night, the Equalists struck once more targeting musicfan, the one who had previously meddled with their plans. Their masked leader exclaimed, "I'm sorry father, your soul must be put to rest. I'm not sure how your spirit returned from the grave, but go back to ashes!"

Why they chose musicfan for their target befuddles me as well. My best guess would be that they didn't want to put up with music's abilities at Night; after all, MadameMajora was seemingly killed by a stray redirected shot on Night 1.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
GG musicfan.
------
Anyway I investigated Dracomajora and got Not Guilty.

ebwodp
Let's review investigations.

Atticus/Hreo uf Tiem - Not Guilty
Heroine of Time - Not Guilty
Dracomajora - Not Guilty
Me - teh cup

So that leaves fused_shadows, Thareous, Xyphon, Viral Maze, Pendio, and Luna. What to do, what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom