• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Word?

For me, it's a tie between "juxtaposition" and "swag." I suppose "juxtaposition" is my favorite word in a formal context, and "swag" is my favorite word in a more casual conversation.

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite word is definitely: shisno. I use it only when I'm angry, because it's a bit of a, well it is very, it's difficult to describe. That isn't the definition. I refuse to say the definition in a post for I'll probably get in trouble. The only times I've heard it said are on Red vs Blue, mainly because of how strong a word it is. Short yet powerful. Oh, and aliens use the term so that may be a clue to all of you.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Favorite word what's your favorite word? I like the word actually it just sounds nice. And that's my favorite word!

I don't think I have a word I would say is my favourite, but the thing I probly say the most these days is simply..."Oh." Idk why but I say it a lot lol :'D

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Words You Like

Intended as a collolary to the other thread.

What words do you like?

I love a toggle switch!

3z8Rr.jpg

Actually, I like the word, "toggle". Great noun, excellent verb!

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hmmm

Tea

Indeed

Sunshine

Rezzical

Awesome

Cool

Curious

Death

Souls