• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime!

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Let's see Animes I'm watching are

Naruto
Dragon Ball Z
Flame of Recca
Kiba
One Piece
Ghost Fighter
Pokemon(yes it's an Anime)
Hunter X Hunter
Devil May Cry
Ouran Host Club
Detective Conan

I like Animes with a Plot, an exciting, dramatic, or Hilarious Plot. I also like Anime's with some secretive Elements, you know something unexpected happened in a scene that makes the Anime more Exciting. I also like to read the Mangas of the animes because they have more detail.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I watch some anime, although I'm more prone to reading the manga more nowadays. My favorites types of anime to watch are mainly those with the genres of fantasy and action/adventure. I've seen and watched many different kinds of anime, some of which were cancelled in the middle of its showing before I could see the rest of it. -.-

This is the list of anime that I seen and/or watched. Currently though, I'm not watching any anime.

Beyblade
Digimon
Escaflowne
Naruto
Cyborg 009
Mon Colle Knights
Dinozaurs
Monster Rancher
Shinzo
Medabots
Tokyo Mew Mew
Yu-gi-oh!

Last edited:

Bob Majinki

Deku Director
Well I finished watching most of the stuff I wanted to so I'm at a loss of what to see. So instead I thought about making the stuff, and will be applying for internships at certain anime studies very soon, hopefully to help them in their English department because MAN they could use it.

D

Deleted member 121

Spoiler Alert

School days was horrible demented fail. I mean seriously wtf...

Avoid this show

[Begin Spoiler]

Watch at your own risk
Ending (just to show how messed up this crap is)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHw-lm8zu9o

[End Spoiler]

On another note, I totally hated Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (Rumbling Hearts). It left me feeling depressed and empty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yus, I watch anime.

I've watched: Loveless, Spiral, Azumanga Daioh, Pani Poni Dash, Rumbling Hearts, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Fruits Basket, MoonPhase, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Tactics, Noein, Tokko, Bleach, Code Geass, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, InuYasha, Pokemon, Zatch Bell, Negima, YuGiOh, YuGiOh GT.... Yeah, lot of anime.

And~ I mostly like Comedy-ish anime. :clap:

Bob Majinki

Deku Director
Just finished a series called Welcome to the NHK. It was alright, but definitely could have been better. I would have directed it differently.

Cyrus Skyray

Gwladgarwr Tra Mad
@RyanNope: Thanks for the warning. I saw the video........

Anyway, I was very happy to hear they were making a second series of Darker Than Black :D. Does anyone know if they're making another series of Claymore or D.Gray Man?

linkman8

True and Noble
@RyanNope: Thanks for the warning. I saw the video........

Anyway, I was very happy to hear they were making a second series of Darker Than Black :D. Does anyone know if they're making another series of Claymore or D.Gray Man?
Heh heh, I actually I edited that warning in there. Felt it necessary.

Anyway, I'm not sure if they're making another season of D.Gray Man, didn't the first season just recently end?

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap. Is anyone current on Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood? Like... up to episode 26? Well... fair warning to those of you that aren't. I just finished watching 26 and I'm pretty sure I had a few mini heart attacks. :blank:

Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap. Is anyone current on Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood? Like... up to episode 26? Well... fair warning to those of you that aren't. I just finished watching 26 and I'm pretty sure I had a few mini heart attacks. :blank:
Nope, this is one of those anime I haven't seen. I am curious, though: what is it that gave you those heart attacks?

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
None in particular (I don't have TV), but when at a friend's house I see a lot of Bleach, Naruto, Dragonball, InuYasha, and "special" animes.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
Hey did you guy's see the trailer for the new halo movie they say it's going to be three different stories in one and each is in a different type of anime format?

I can't wait!

~Dungeon killer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom