• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Release Date - December 7th

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
It appears to be official, the Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks is scheduled to release on December 7th, 2009, in North America.

In addition to the announcement of the release date, the official box art for the title has been released and a thumbnail can be seen just to your right. There was also a brand new logo released. Both can be seen at the Spirit Tracks Gallery.

Remember, once the game hits stores, Zelda Dungeon will be providing a complete and in-depth Spirit Tracks Walkthrough.

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/images/News/SpiritTracksBox.jpg
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/SpiritTracksLogo.jpg

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Yes, finally I know when to expect this game. :) Hopefully I can scrounge up enough money by then to get it. :xd:

Well, that certainly is nice, knowing the release date. It's just about when I expected it, so that's not much of a surprise. The boxart looks pretty good though. Can't wait for it to come out.

Oh, and is the December 7th date worldwide, or just for North America?

I'd assume North America since it's from NoA, but who knows.

And hurray. 3 months to go until this site becomes obsessed with it again.

007Ganon

Awesome news! Defiantly pre-ordering. Still wondering on who the main bad guy in this one will be... I am going to guess somebody new will appear. Hmm.. only 82 more days to find out!

I'm so excited! ^^

Already reserved myself a copy, so I'll be getting it the date of release, as opposed to waiting until Christmas!

Boxart and logo are cool, too. :P

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
When is the european releasedate?! It would be so evil if you americans get it while I have to wait another 3 months D:.

the boxart looks decent though :)

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I'm guessing the Australian release will be after this one though? Well, whatever. In any case, I can't wait for the game to be released. It looks pretty cool so far, and the cover art looks awesome. :)

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
When is the european releasedate?! It would be so evil if you americans get it while I have to wait another 3 months D:.

I know that annoyed me too. But the thing I find really odd it they didn't release the Japan release date either, you'd think that would've come first.

I wouldn't worry though. There has never been much of a gap between the NA and EUR release dates. If I remember rightly PH came out here about two weeks after it came out in America.

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot

the boxart looks decent though :)
Yeah same here. We always have to wait and the same for you Shelly. I thought Australian have to wait longer than Europe. Don't know why but i heard the last time that they were against the difference in the release dates. It's very logic for us... Europe needs the stupid Frence, Deutsch, Italy, Spain etc. League. I hope it's only 1 or 2 weeks. They said they will release it in Europe before Christmas, i don't think we have to wait longer with this game.

The release date from Super Smash Bros Brawl was a bigger disappointment with a 4 months wait time. -.-

Anyway, i can't wait for this one. ^^ The boxart is really nice, and i like to see a Phantom return. (And control it trough the Dungeons.)
I hope the train will be much better than i can imagine.

It appears to be official, the Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks is scheduled to release on December 7th, 2009, in North America.

In addition to the announcement of the release date, the official box art for the title has been released and a thumbnail can be seen just to your right. There was also a brand new logo released. Both can be seen at the Spirit Tracks Gallery.

Remember, once the game hits stores, Zelda Dungeon will be providing a complete and in-depth Spirit Tracks Walkthrough.

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/images/News/SpiritTracksBox.jpg
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/SpiritTracksLogo.jpg

I'm pretty sure its on 12/1/2009
well, thats what the GameStop's website said.
I could be wrong. It was probably an estimate. But anyways, you guys have the best walkthroughs, thanks for having that feature.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
The box art looks really attractive, 5/5.
I'll be getting this to add some actual use to my DSi :P
Probably won't reserve it though...

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I'm pretty sure its on 12/1/2009
well, thats what the GameStop's website said.
I could be wrong. It was probably an estimate. But anyways, you guys have the best walkthroughs, thanks for having that feature.

Nintendo made the statement in a press release yesterday that it is officially the 7th. Gamestop's date is an old one. Usually the first of a month for retail release predictions just means it's a tentative date and they don't know the exact day. It mainly stemmed from computer systems that can't understand not having a date number in a DD / MM / YY format, so 01 is entered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom