• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen town in games completely freak out when they get high amounts of votes and make themselves look more like mafia, when if they had stayed a little more calm and collective would've been just fine.

Josh's observation seems to be spot-on. I do not remember what game it was in, but Elfen is a great example. He was our first round lynch as he was being somewhat erratic and obnoxious. After votes started raking in he started to freak out and we lynched him. He was revealed to be the town Roleblocker, and it crippled us for the remainder of the game.

If someone can find the link that would be a helpful reference.

Kirino

Tatakae
Josh's observation seems to be spot-on. I do not remember what game it was in, but Elfen is a great example. He was our first round lynch as he was being somewhat erratic and obnoxious. After votes started raking in he started to freak out and we lynched him. He was revealed to be the town Roleblocker, and it crippled us for the remainder of the game.

If someone can find the link that would be a helpful reference.

After looking for like half an hour, I can confirm that that was Mafia 2. I remember that whole game very well, especially because of that whole thing between MK9 and Bay.

EBWODP:

Elfen was lynched on the first day.

So guys. Anyone want to start digging up KOTOR lore and see what we're potentially up against? I don't see much point but passing the time.

Darth Sion is obviously in this game. I'd assume Mafia Roleblocker.

HK-50, the assassin droid that attempted to kill the player at the beginning of the game, is potentially a serial killer. I think it's unlikely a serial killer is in this game, tbh.

Visas could possibly be a member of the mafia, but she defected to work with the player. I have no idea what role she'd play.

Darth Nihilus - obvious godfather.

If there is a third party that consists of more than one person, I'd say G0-T0 is its leader and it's the Exchange. If this is true (I find it highly doubtful) then it's unlikely this third party can kill. Maybe a poisoner, but I find a serial killer unlikely in that scenario.

EBWODP: Darth Traya. I haven't played KOTOR2 very far. I got all the planets complete except Onderon, which I got pretty far and then I realized I was playing the Light Side of the force and thought wtf am I doing. Anyway, late in the game Kreia reveals she's a sith. I learned this by skimming Wookiepedia. Just pointing out another possiblity.

Last edited:

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Zenox said:
Keeseman, unless I'm proven otherwise, I think won't be all that active either.

I'm actually usually pretty active. I was just out last night when the game started.

And guys, what's with all this hate towards PokaLink? I don't understand.

STOP.

HAMMER TIME.

f

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So Keeseman and Poka are scum buddies? That's cool.

The day will end on Monday, January 21st, at 8 PM EST. An extension may be provided if there is sufficient support, but in my experince short days work really well for the flow of the game.

lolwut? 3 days? I won't be very active at all day 1 >_>

Haha but seriously anyone else for mass roleclaim.

didsomeonesaymassclaim?

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
friggin crap, gone for church and i'm pretty much dead, well seems someone seems to have started a massive bandwagon...
WAIT A SECOND!! Josh your just gonna kill me... Because i'm new to online Mafia?!?! Youve never seen me play, and you for some reason have the nerve to want to kill me, just because i'm new doesnt mean you shoulld Lynch me, for all you know i could be town, an anglel, or Mafia, just because i havent played Mafia Online often doesnt mean i may not be valuable player, i dont know, your reasoning is flawed, and for that reason
Vote: Josh

Austin

Austin
lolwut? 3 days? I won't be very active at all day 1 >_>

This is open for extension but like I said, I've had good experiences with it before. If you all decide you'd like a longer day I will extend it.

Anyways, VOTE TALLY

PokaLink - 6 (Kybyrian, Josh, PK Flash, Kazumi, Durion, Erebea)

Keeseman - 1 (Darknut_Hunter)

Kybyrian - 1 (Dracomajora)

Josh - 3 (Zenox, A Link In Time, PokaLink)

Also, I've added into the rules that you are not allowed to edit your posts. I'm sorry this wasn't there before, I'm very stupid and you may all make fun of me.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
friggin crap, gone for church and i'm pretty much dead, well seems someone seems to have started a massive bandwagon...
WAIT A SECOND!! Josh your just gonna kill me... Because i'm new to online Mafia?!?! Youve never seen me play, and you for some reason have the nerve to want to kill me, just because i'm new doesnt mean you shoulld Lynch me, for all you know i could be town, an anglel, or Mafia, just because i havent played Mafia Online often doesnt mean i may not be valuable player, i dont know, your reasoning is flawed, and for that reason

PokaLink, you freaked out waaaaay too much there. Don't worry, they're just having some fun. I think...

And besides, I defended you with Hammer Time. Isn't that super effective against a mass RV lynch?

For everyone that sees this as overly aggressive, I'd highly advise you all to look over Elfen in Mafia 2 (thanks Dracomajora for saucing that) Poka's pretty much behaving exactly the same way. I'd lay off him.

Kazumi

chagy
Also, I've added into the rules that you are not allowed to edit your posts. I'm sorry this wasn't there before, I'm very stupid and you may all make fun of me.

wat a nurd

Anyway, I think that after seeing PokaLink's post there is definitely good reason to be suspicious. Even if he is new, he reacted rather aggressively and that should not go unobserved. Due to this reply, my vote will stay as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom