• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Austin
-DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHERS ABOUT YOUR ROLES THROUGH FORUM PM, SKYPE, WORD OF MOUTH OR OTHERWISE. It destroys the point of the game. Any discussion about the game must take place in the thread unless otherwise indicated to you by the game mod.

-DON'T POST INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE GAME THREAD. When people were online, their current forum activity, something suspicious they may have said in Skype, none of it is allowed to be brought up within the thread.

-DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION AFTER YOU'RE DEAD. Don't come back into the thread and post your suspicions and such after you've been killed, don't reveal your fellow scum if you were Mafia, etc. You may post after you're dead to say something like "Aw man wish I weren't dead" or "awww I hate you guys sadface", but don't say anything of substance. Don't share any information outside of the forum either.

-YOU MAY ROLECLAIM, BUT YOU MAY NOT NAMECLAIM. I want to avoid airtight alibis in this game. If someone is proven beyond a reasonable doubt to be innocent there's no fun in the game. You may not post your role PM, or your wincon, or its character count, or anything else in an effort to compare role PMs/wincons. I'm sure my wording left out one particular way of doing so, but be a good sport and don't look for loopholes.

-BOLD YOUR VOTES. Otherwise there's a chance I won't read them. This isn't me being vindicative, it's me being blind.

-DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS. Self-explanatory.

-There isn't a specific amount of posts you need to make each day but if you go inactive I will get very angry at you.

Heading towards Malachor V for the final confrontation with the Sith Triumvirate, the Ebon Hawk is drawn horribly off-course and crashlands in the middle of the slum sector of Nar Shadaa. The Jedi and their allies, after shaking off their disorientation, realize that they' ve been for the most part utterly cut off from the force, and that their appearances have been altered through unknown means. What's more is, there are more of their number than there were before the crash landing. It's clear that the Sith and their pawns are hiding amongst them using some sort of evil manipulation of the Force.

Other than those at the crash site, the only other indicators of sentient beings are the corpses strewn across the entire sector, which appears to have been put on lock-down as a result of this. It quickly becomes apparent that neither the Force or even their own eyes will be any help here. The Jedi will have to root out the Sith hiding among them before the Sith manage to kill them all.

- Remaining Players -
1) Zenox
2) Xinnamin
3) Josh
4) Kazumi
5) Erebea
6) Raindrop14
7) Thareous
8) Darknut_Hunter
9) Kybyrian
10) A Link In Time
11) Dracomajora
12) Pendio
13) Rachel
14) Viral Maze
15) TheMasterSword
16) Keeseman
17) PokaLink
18) Durion
19) PK Flash
20) GirlWithAFairy

Eleven people are needed for a majority lynch. The day will end on Monday, January 21st, at 8 PM EST. An extension may be provided if there is sufficient support, but in my experince short days work really well for the flow of the game.

Durion and TheMasterSword, I realize that you may have not had time to clarify your roles with me. I will be more than willing to provide you with an analysis of the game and any further explanation you may need for your role once you enter the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kybyrian

yo yo yo wut up in here

Vote: PokaLink

yo yo yo wut up in here

yo yo yo wut up in here

yo yo yo wut up in here

yo yo yo wut up in here

Alright, let's start this thread off on the right note.

Sorry PokaLink, you are the weakest Link.

Goodbye.

Austin

Austin
VOTE TALLY

PokaLink - 4 (Kybyrian, Josh, PK Flash, Kazumi)

Eleven votes needed for a majority lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom