• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Goofed Around when You're Alone in an Elevator?

An odd thread to be sure but i bet we all have some stories to tell. It has been said that elevators are wonderful locations for social convention; Its really easy to freak people out when you're in them, its always really uncomfortable sharing one and its so hard in all the wrong ways to restrain yourself when you're alone in one...

So, have you ever done anything odd all alone in an elevator?
(For the British amongst us, replace 'elevator' with lift ;))

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh we say Lift too. Oh yes I have done and still do a lot of goofy things when I'm alone in the lift. I used to make the lift stop while being on my way up. Not really a good thing to do :P

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Well, I would sometimes jump when in an elevator, whether it was going up or down I would jump because I found it fun =P

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ahhh Yes Tis a lift over these water's!

Hmm I remember one time I was on holiday and I was about 11 or 12 and i was suprised to get in the elevator/lift by myself and there were bars around the mid height of the lift/elevator and I noticed earlier on that week Ithere was a small gap at the top of the elavator. So being my curious self I stupidly decided to climb on the bars and try and see what was in the gap at the top of lift/elevator....Just as I was about to step down one of the cleaners entered the lift :/ Was very awkward haha

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
No. One of my deep-seeded paranoias revolves around plunging to my death in an elevator. I will do nothing to encourage such an outcome.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
... I press all the buttons. :rolleyes:
tumblr_md6irdUEHR1r7u6oko1_500.gif

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've never been in an elevator alone before, so I wouldn't know. Any time I've ever been in an elevator, it was with at least one member of my family. But, if I had to guess what I'd do alone in an elevator based on what I know about myself, I can say with 100% certainty that I would do absolutely nothing.

bunny

birb overlord
Hmmm... I guess I kinda do, now that I think about it. When I'm in an elevator by myself, I like to jump up and down 'cause it feels weird. Of course I wouldn't do that when there are other people around because for one, I'd look really dumb, and two, that could really freak some people out.

Joy

The Sexy One
I always fix my hair/makeup when I'm alone, and otherwise I look around to see if I can find the security camera, and if I do, I always wink at it, stick my tongue out at it, etc.

If I'm really really feeling excited I might dance a bit.

I've never been alone. But I'd probably do what I always do when I'm alone--sing loudly. I'm a nice singer, I just never get the chance to reach full volume. I'd lie down and when the elevator stops on a floor(because I press a ton of the buttons to make a shape), I'd pretend they it's a monster eating me and scream for help to passerby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom