• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majora's Cat

How about that
I think the old system worked like this, but i'm happy that it is coming back. I can't help but wonder what will be available once the new market is ready.

It's largely Pokemon-based, which was original K4KING's idea as well as Locke and Djinn's. I believe they're trying to re-introduce some of the old system's products, though, like user title glow and donations. Djinn is already using the user title glow and Locke has given Ventus and Kybyrian a Birthday Cake award, which is one of the little trophies you can buy for another person.

I'm not sure what's really going to be on the Market, but from a VC I was in awhile back, Djinn went over a lot of points and they seem to have all been implemented.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I think the old system worked like this, but i'm happy that it is coming back. I can't help but wonder what will be available once the new market is ready.

Djinn showed a sneak peek image in the Shoutbox last night. A few of the features it had were usertitle glow, username glow, customizable font styles for the username/title [such as Bold or Italics]. I'm having a hard time locating image link, though. But those are a few of the things we have to look forward to when the Market and VBshop open for consumer satisfaction.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
I'm confused on this gold thing. I started out with 35, then it somehow rose to 80, then it suddenly went back down to 40, and now I have 0. Is there anything you can do on this forum that takes your gold away instead of gaining more? If so, I'm not aware of it lol!

I'm confused on this gold thing. I started out with 35, then it somehow rose to 80, then it suddenly went back down to 40, and now I have 0. Is there anything you can do on this forum that takes your gold away instead of gaining more? If so, I'm not aware of it lol!

When gold was first introduced, it was earned from posts forum wide but is now disabled in forums where post count is not affected like forum games and roleplay.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
When gold was first introduced, it was earned from posts forum wide but is now disabled in forums where post count is not affected like forum games and roleplay.

Oh okay, that makes sense! But still doesn't really explain why my gold count is increasing and decreasing so much o_O....now my count in up to 135. It was 0 yesterday. Lol so weird!

Huh, just figured it out. I think it goes 0 as it recalculates your new total of gold. Cool. :)

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Alright so I see people with colored usernames, but at the shop, there's just coloring for User Title. Anyone who can tell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom