• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alphonse Elric, a Bulletproof Townie.

I decided to pressure it last day because I knew the mafia couldn't night kill me with my ability which blocks them from doing so a certain night. Unfortunately the power can only be used once so playing the guessing game became excruciatingly painful recently.

At this point I'm almost certain one of the remaining scum is Pokalink with either Pendio or Furie as his buddy but I'll remain mum until everyone role claims.

Very, very interesting. I wasn't suspicious of Jenn but it's intriguing to see Viral and Draco were locked in a townie pressure debate all last day.

Pen

The game is on!
I am Scar, a Vigilante.

There we go, perhaps your current suspicions of me will fade now. As I am your Vigilante it was I who night killed Jedizora, TheMasterSword and most recently GaroXicon. ;) I personally don't know much about FMA, though I do know I'm with the town in this game. Anyway, I would appreciate if our doctor (whoever that is) could protect me tonight, since I'm guessing the Mafia conceders me a large threat to them.

Because we're sort of going into a new phase of this game now I'll go ahead and

Unvote: GirlWithAFairy

Soon we'll hopefully be able to see which ones of us are lying.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
When I replaced a player, Rainy didn't give me a name, only called me your new doctor. I guess that makes Dr. Marco.

EBWODP

FoS: GWAF

Maybe Rainy did give you a name when you replaced someone, but I find it odd that you got one and I didn't.

Last edited:

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Denny Brosh, Vanilla Townie.

Dracomajora said:
So, 3 vanilla townies so far. To be honest, I'm starting to have second thoughts about this plan.

I didn't like this plan from the beginning. I agreed, since revealing vanilla townie wouldn't put me in any immediate danger, but if something goes amiss we'll lose our power players... Let's just see what happens with whoever still needs to claim.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I got this. GWAF and Viral are scum. Why? There characters don't match with the trend, which has been military, and theres only one open slot, the cop, which is Pokalink.

Durion must still be lurking somewhere.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Wait so Im scum because of who my character doesnt fit the box you think there is?? The hell, Ling and May arent military and to be quite honest Winry goes hand in hand with Ed and Al so she does fit.

Kirino

Tatakae
What if a Mafia member does make a good, believable role claim? I feel like this plan is really gonna blow up in our face. Viral, wait do you think of the claims that have been made so far? Pendio I'm not sure about. Seems obvious. Seems like any scum could have made that up. "Scarred man," is who the vig was called in the scenes. Pendio, the supposed vig, is Scar. Makes sense, but anyone could have gussed that, even the Mafia.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
It seemed like a good idea at first, but i'm not sure about this plan anymore, i think we all rushed into this since we were doing well so far, what productivity will this gain us? Except that that if eather of the two who claim to be vig and cop are really who they claim to be eather may die tonight...

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
PokaLink, you haven't claimed yet.

I got this. GWAF and Viral are scum. Why? There characters don't match with the trend, which has been military, and theres only one open slot, the cop, which is Pokalink.

Durion must still be lurking somewhere.

lolparanoia

Viral, wait do you think of the claims that have been made so far? Pendio I'm not sure about. Seems obvious. Seems like any scum could have made that up. "Scarred man," is who the vig was called in the scenes. Pendio, the supposed vig, is Scar. Makes sense, but anyone could have gussed that, even the Mafia.

I believe Pendio for now. Pendio was suspicious of Garo yesterday I believe, or was it the day before. Either way, he made his suspicions of Garo known early. That was one of the reasons why I was hesitant to vote Pendio today since his FoSing Garo could honestly be taken either way (as something scum or town would do).
But like you said, we know we have a vig, and without a counterclaim, I'm inclined to believe it.

I believe ALIT role, as I do Furie's since there is no counterclaim to doc.
I believe yours and GWAF since Alex and Winry are pretty big characters.
Atticus and LordDeath are the weakest claims so far, in my opinion.
More on that later, but that's the jist of it. I just want to see Poka's claim.

Pen

The game is on!
Pendio I'm not sure about. Seems obvious. Seems like any scum could have made that up. "Scarred man," is who the vig was called in the scenes. Pendio, the supposed vig, is Scar. Makes sense, but anyone could have gussed that, even the Mafia.

Well, if nobody else claims to be the Vigilante then you have nothing to be suspicious about. Also, who amongst us are so familiar with FMA so that they believe themselves to be able to judge peoples by their roles? I, for one, certainly cannot.

Viral Maze - Vanilla Townie
Dracomajora - Vanilla Townie
GirlWithAFairy - Vanilla Townie
A Link In Time - Bulletproof Townie
Pendio - Vigilante
Furie - Doctor
Lord Death - Vanilla Townie
Atticus - Vanilla Townie

Just felt like listing them up to have a better view of it all. I think that now that we have started to role claim like this, all of us should participate for it to work. So PokaLink, please give us your role as well, then we can start speculating for real.

And I wonder what the deal is with Durion... Is he still in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom