• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Who Are You Favorite Zelda Characters and Why?

Mine would have to be:
Navi - She's cute. And I don't find her annoying like 90% of the world does.
Midna - Her attitude is like me, being kind one minute and mean the next, as well as sarcastic.
Fi - She's the spirit of a sword! Isn't that awesome?!?!?!
Tatl - She's the complete opposite of Navi.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm you like companions a lot it seems :P

I do have a few in mind but my all-time favorite is Midna from Twilight Princess....

(Spoilers ahead) Not only I she one of the most effective amd useful companions in the history of Zelda games but she was just an amazing character all round! As we all know Midna was a very mysterious figure, we had to think about her intentions throughout the game as it was if she was some how evil, during the start of the game she treated Link as a slave and was generally just a jerk! But as the story progressed and through many tough times her and Link grew to like another. This all came to a great ending in where Midna risked her own life to save Link and defeat Ganon, in the ending cut scene Link appeared to see Midna in the distance and Link runs over as if his life depended on being reunited with Midna. We then see Midna in her true and beautiful form and the we see Link just smile at the end, this made for one of the greatest and most satisfying endings in gaming <3 However we all know what happened later on after the credit's...Midna goes to say something to like "Link....." However she stops and sheds a tear that ultimately shatters the Mirror, which was the only connection between the two. Egen though a sad ending overall it left us thinking what the true feelings were between Midna and Link, one of the strangest but greatest friendship we have seen between Link and another character in my opinion.

Midna was a great example of how important a companion can actually be to the story and it was one of the greatest tales of how a the personality and intentions of a character can develop throughout the events of a game. It made the connection and friendship between Link and Midna even stronger as tou saw how their relationship evolved for the better over time, I truly think that Midna is one of the best characters we have seen in Zelda as of yet <3

Last edited:

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
Midna is definitely my favorite of the companions. The first time I played through TP I spent most of the first section of the game convinced she was going to turn on me. But then you learn more of her back story and it becomes easier to trust her. But a new favorite for me is Impa from SS--I love time paradoxes and making the connection between Zelda's bracelets and the old woman's bracelets to realize Impa had been guarding the Imprisoned for hundreds of years was pretty cool.

But my number one favorite is a tie between the bomb shop owner in MM (his concern for his mother is just so endearing) and Anju's grandmother, because of her diary entry about having a master plan to get out of eating Anju's apparently atrocious cooking. Makes me laugh every time I read it.

H

Hylia's Consort

If I had to pick a favorite character from The Legend of Zelda series it would have to be a tie between Anju and Kafei. I got extremely attached to them while I was playing Majora's Mask. I kind of wish that they would have done more with them but they did do a lot.

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
If I had to pick a favorite character from The Legend of Zelda series it would have to be a tie between Anju and Kafei. I got extremely attached to them while I was playing Majora's Mask. I kind of wish that they would have done more with them but they did do a lot.

I remember when I first played the game I was so blown over by that side quest. I got so stressed out at the very end watching the clock tick down and thinking Kafei wasn't going to make it in time (and I had wasted an entire three day cycle trying to help him out) but then he came and they were so happy! For five seconds. Then I played the song of time and high tailed it out of there.

Character: Midna
Boss: Oh, that one's tricky... eh... maybe Stallord or Bongo Bongo? I don't know. Really. But my favorite mini boss is Dark Link.

T

ThePizzaMan

My favorite of all time is Toon Link, just because the wind waker gives me the most childhood memories of playing zelda (yes i'm young)
but if I had to go for a second, it would have to be, Aryll or Tetra/zelda. Either one.

W

westar

I've always loved The happy Mask Salesman froM MM and his sentence "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" He's so easy to remember and the most creepy character (tied with the mood and Zant in the end).

Favorite boss is probably dark Link from AoL. It took me about 25 hours of gameplay to beat him, and the victory was so satisfying!!

I have to say for number one.... happy mask salesman

Number two.... midna cause I played a hentai game with her in it. <3

I really liked Medli from TWW.

Saw a hentai with her in it to. <3

But I do agree on that one to. Just wished she was in story more.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom