• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Has the Worst Bosses

Which Zelda Game Do You Think Has the Worst Bosses?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I would have to go with the NES original for this one. The bosses are so primitive by today's standards that they appear to have little redeeming qualities. Most can be defeated with a few simple sword slashes. Many criticize Twilight Princess's bosses for being easy heavy foes but the trend started all the way back at the franchise's inception. Even Ganon solely required a few hits with the silver arrows and he was history.

Runner-ups would have to be Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures. Once again the boss design in these installments was rudimentary at best. While slashing up dangerous denizes with buddies was both fun and rewarding it made the bouts all the easier contributing to a generally unmemorable experience.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
All of the bosses were too terribly easy again for me.

No Zelda game has easier bosses than Twilight Princess, not even Phantom Hourglass and The Wind Waker (the easiest Zelda game without question). The only legitimately easy bosses in Skyward Sword are Moldarach (who's still somewhat challenging) and Bilocyte, at that. All the others have a pretty sizable difficulty level, pretty much up there with Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask's, which means the proper level for Zelda.

And for me, I just didn't care for them what with the backdrop of the game belying their existence. Not to mention, hype played a part in my decision, for me.

Sounds like biased reasoning.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
No Zelda game has easier bosses than Twilight Princess, not even Phantom Hourglass and The Wind Waker (the easiest Zelda game without question). The only legitimately easy bosses in Skyward Sword are Moldarach (who's still somewhat challenging) and Bilocyte, at that. All the others have a pretty sizable difficulty level, pretty much up there with Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask's, which means the proper level for Zelda.

Sounds like biased reasoning.
Erm no. Skyward Sword = easiest Zelda [for me], I've said it before and say it again. TP was ridiculously easy, but SS is far easier to pick up and recognize. To put this in perspective, I tried to beat TP and it was easy, and I was LAZY with SS but breezed through it. For me. Just because YOU find something to be of good difficulty doesn't mean I do, kthxhaveaniceday.

Sounds like something that doesn't concern you.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I voted Phantom Hourglass because I'm not a big Linebeck Bellum fan, but I agree with most of your comments about Twilight Princess. Diababa was too easy, Fyrus looked sooooo cool, then he turned out to be too easy, Morpheel was another one that looked amazing, but too easy... see the trend. I did like Beast Ganon, Ganondorf sword fight, Zant, Blizzeta, and Stallord. I thought the latter was fun. Spinning on the top, hopping leisurely back and forth. They should of made it more challenging, but it was still fun.

SS has some of the best bosses in my opinion. Ghirahim & Koloktos are my favorites out of all the Zelda games.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I voted Phantom Hourglass because I'm not a big Linebeck Bellum fan, but I agree with most of your comments about Twilight Princess. Diababa was too easy, Fyrus looked sooooo cool, then he turned out to be too easy, Morpheel was another one that looked amazing, but too easy... see the trend. I did like Beast Ganon, Ganondorf sword fight, Zant, Blizzeta, and Stallord. I thought the latter was fun. Spinning on the top, hopping leisurely back and forth. They should of made it more challenging, but it was still fun.

Wait, so you voted PH just because of one boss? Why?

SS has some of the best bosses in my opinion. Ghirahim & Koloktos are my favorites out of all the Zelda games.

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f9/zelda-game-has-best-bosses-35135.html

boyrobot22

PhAnToMgUArDiAn
The Wind Waker bosses were interesting and creative, but they weren't challenging at all. Except for Molgera and Puppet Ganon, none of the bosses were really challenging, or made you think. Phantom Hourglass was just not very Zelda. It seemed just like WW, and I beat it fairly easily. MM's Twinmold was just hard. Why does it have to be TWO Moldorms? It was really hard.
And JuicieJ's right, the TP bosses weren't all that glamorous as the game made them out to be.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Every zelda game has good & bad bosses, But my least favorite bosses must be from SS because they simply weren't interesting to me and I was expecting more of a truly epic fight with the bosses like TP had. Where the bosses are 100x Link's size and you really feel a sense of accomplishment when taking them down. Not because they are hard (which they weren't) but because they felt epic just because of the huge boss rooms and bosses themselves and the bosses looked overall cool. While IMO the bosses in SS aren't that special like in TP nor are they hard bosses.. So Easy + Ugly (lulz) = Bottom of the list for me. While in TP it's Easy + Epic = Almost at the bottom. The only fight I thought was cool in SS was against the Imprisoned, because he's a huge boss and the fight feels really epic to me.

Just my personal opinion :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom