• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother (RP Sign Up)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name: Tayler Bennet
Appearance: Long blonde hair with bangs that fall into her face often, brown eyes, tall, wears a blue shirt, jeans, blue earbuds, almost always in, and a laptop bag, holding her laptop.
Personality: Brave, smart (like genius), very caring, jokes around a lot
Background: Grew up under constant surveillance, always hated it. She was excellent with technology, and started to rebel against government. Left her family for their safety.
Weapons/Equipment: Laptop, untraceable, uses it to hack into things, a lot like Thomas. Has a watch that has a 3-d interface, like Iron Mans computer in Iron Man 2. Also has a pair of black gloves that can project electrical currents that she uses to incapacitate people.
Faction: Non-government

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Name : Will Glay
Aperance: Offical government clothing short but not buzzed cut brown hair 6' 11" glasses.
Personality: crual and controling.
Background: traind to get a confetion any way possible.
Faction strongly tied to the goverment.
Wepons:fear

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Name: Tayler Bennet
Appearance: Long blonde hair with bangs that fall into her face often, brown eyes, tall, wears a blue shirt, jeans, blue earbuds, almost always in, and a laptop bag, holding her laptop.
Personality: Brave, smart (like genius), very caring, jokes around a lot
Background: Grew up under constant surveillance, always hated it. She was excellent with technology, and started to rebel against government. Left her family for their safety.
Weapons/Equipment: Laptop, untraceable, uses it to hack into things, a lot like Thomas. Has a watch that has a 3-d interface, like Iron Mans computer in Iron Man 2. Also has a pair of black gloves that can project electrical currents that she uses to incapacitate people.
Faction: Non-government

Confirmed :D

Name : Will Glay
Aperance: Offical government clothing short but not buzzed cut brown hair 6' 11" glasses.
Personality: crual and controling.
Background: traind to get a confetion any way possible.
Faction strongly tied to the goverment.
Wepons:fear

Could you elaborate on fear as a weapon please.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
My character gets people to fight for them by threting them or things importent to them. (Generic spinless bad guy /villon type)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Tis here, I shall make my skelly =)

Name: Soul (I'm sorta copy-cating GS X3 I can because I know her so well X3 and I'm de only one who knows GS's characters deepest secret XD same goes for GS >.>)
Appearance: Her hair is more of a white/silver. Its very long but she keeps it in a ponytail. Her eyes are white and her skin is tannish. She usually wears white shorts and a silver tank-top. Sometimes she wears a black mask that covers her mouth and nose.
Personality: Her voice remains a little unemotional most of the time, in this way her voice gets a great deal deeper into the hearts of people. It can be hard to tell how she feels but she is usually happy.
Background: After running away from home after several terrible chain of events, she lived on the streets. 8 years later she works to rebel against the government, examining their technology to see if she can find a flaw. Everyday she goes around and tries to raise hope that they can overcome this. Their hope feeds her, as she presumes her family dead and treads in the guilt that she left them on bad terms.
Weapons/Equipment: She developed a special nano-bot that allows her to gather information from the watchdog technology, even if its only a few second scan. A special gun that has special lazer bullets that can cut through many materials(just tell me if I need to change that ^^;).
Faction: Anti-government.

(Sorry if its a little lame XD)

Last edited:

guy

Junior Junior Member
Name: Daniel Payne
Appearance: Short brown hair, a strong jawline, and a fair build. 6 feet 2' and wears black jacket and a red tie.
Personality: Liar. Deceiving. Uses others for his own gain. Wants only for himself, and cares for no one.
Background: Raised on his own in the streets, with no family, no friends, no compassion. He disappeared for ten years, and returned mysteriously with a job as the head of The Department of Deception, a secret branch in charge of removing opponents of The Governments plans silently without anyone knowing.
Weapons/Equipment: An experimental nano chip called W.R.P.P.C., which allows you to reprogram someone's brain for a minute and thirty seconds. After that, they're stuck with what you told them. Multiple reprograms are not allowed, as more than one use will fry the subjects brain beyond repair. Also a small handgun kept in his pocket.
Faction: Government as head of the Department of Deception.

I don't know if this goes against anything established in the RP, as I haven't read through anything but the premise, and the first page of the non-sign up. If it does I'll change something.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Name: Eliza Worth

Appearance: Pale, about 5'6" she is very skinny not having a lot to eat. Black hair with red streaks and is in a curly ponytail, she wears a sleeveless white shirt under a black leather jacket with ripped short shorts and black boots.http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Goth...w=94&start=0&ndsp=129&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:84

Personality: Lies all the time because she would be no where without a decent story. Defiant, strong and is against the government, is usually found questionable even when not talking but she is still here,right? She is like Katniss with the Capitol. Like a rebel.

Background: She is on her own, owns a little area she built herself by an alley, has no friends or family to take care of her, but she can take care of herself. Can hack into anything and can't be traced. Is really smart like Hermione smart but with technology. She is kept under extra surveillance because
the government might want to use her to help make weapons. So she is watched extra carefully.

Weapons/Equipment: Laser gun, which she carries everywhere and also knives that when they strike flesh they insert a deadly poison to kill someone in 5 seconds. Made by her. She makes excellent weapons.

Faction: Non-Government, and hopes to bring them down

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom