• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Can't Be The Only One Who Doesn't Hate Tingle Can I?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I freaking love Tingle. He's one of my favourite characters. I loved him in Majora's Mask, I loved him in Wind Waker. I was really happy to see him pop up in Minish Cap and I even loved the guy in Twilight Princess who kinda looks like him as well as seeing the Tingle doll in Zelda's room in Skyward Sword.

Tingle...What can I say? HE'S SUPER ANNOYING. Every time I see him in a game, I want to punch him. I really try to kill him every time. Regardless of how helpful he can supposedly be, I still think he's annoying as hell. And needs to get out of my face. >.<

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
how can you hate tingle hes so hilarious! every game should have some one like tingle. some 35 year old creeper dressed like a fairy that plays with ten year olds all day

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I love Tingle, he adds to the whole people are just plain random in Zelda. I think he's a great addition and just like Beedle I hope to see him in future titles.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I think that Tingle is just one of those characters that people love to hate.

While I don't really hate him, exactly, I can see where the people who do are coming from. I always thought he was annoying when playing through the games – especially in The Wind Waker. And that was when I was too young to realize he was using slave labor and had dug a hole to hide a pictobox in a room with skulls.

The real thing about Tingle is that he's just such an outrageous character that it's simple to joke about hating him. Whenever someone talks about how annoying Tingle is, it's easy for me to relate, haha. It's not difficult at all to make fun of him and make him the subject of hatred.

Does that make sense at all? I don't hate him, but he's kind of just a joke character for me – I will occasionally refer to him in mockingly horrified or hating way.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
No... I HATE Tingle. I personally think he is way to creepy. I mean really, a 30-something year old man that dresses like a so call 'fairy' and thinks link is a fairy... Come on man! That is sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom