• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why Don't You Think They Put Tingle in Skyward Sword

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I think its because Tingle can only be used for so long until he has to A. die B. have identical children C. reincarnate or D. Become a fairy and live eternally so they just eliminated him for the time being until they decide his fate.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
tingle just wasn't necessary in skyward sword. I don't think much else can be said of why he wasn't in there.

Not many people in North America like him, but that doesn't make much sense. I wish he was so he could know his origins as a map maker or fairy lover

Tingle's use was in either giving out maps (Majora's Mask) or Traslating maps (Wind Waker). He was not needed for maps in Skyward Sword and I do not miss him. I was never really fond of Tingle.

J

javi

I dont Know maybe because he wasnt born yet and faries didnt even exist

Luv ur signature

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I dont Know maybe because he wasnt born yet and faries didnt even exist

Luv ur signature

That wouldn't make sense... It's like saying that Link is the same guy in every game.

And DUH! Everyone should know this already. He wasn't in Skyward Sword because they're saving him for his big game next year. Rumor has it, that Nintendo is planning a trilogy. It's gonna be sick bra!

V

VladTheBunny

I miss having confetti thrown at my head after I purchase a map.

U

UglyPandas

As much as I like Tingle, I wouldn't really want to see him in SS since won't have much of a purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom