• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My Drawings: Advice Welcomed

Im just starting on ZD so I don't know how everything works.
Here are some of my drawings though, and advice is welcomed as I am hoping to get better.
SAM_1351.jpgSAM_1350.jpgSAM_1348.jpgSAM_1349.jpgSAM_1353.jpg <This one was a request

And here are two I drew on Paint as I dont have any other animating programs
4ZD.jpg4ZD 2.jpg

Last edited:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Hey! It's great to see your work here! It looks fantastic.

Though, it looks like your traditional works were taken with a camera-- If it's not too much to ask, maybe you could scan them instead? I would be nice to see them in the highest quality possible!

Hey! It's great to see your work here! It looks fantastic.

Though, it looks like your traditional works were taken with a camera-- If it's not too much to ask, maybe you could scan them instead? I would be nice to see them in the highest quality possible!

They were taken with a camera because I don't have a scanner, but if my uncle etc has one i could always do it there :P Thanks :)

please get another image editor than Paint! other than that it looks pretty great, You should try drawing action pictures as they are great practice :)

please get another image editor than Paint! other than that it looks pretty great, You should try drawing action pictures as they are great practice :)

I know, I really want to get another editing program but I don't know what to get... do you have any opinions on them? And okay Ill try an action shot. but I'm busy the next few day doing a French project, Ill try to get it on by Friday.

I know, I really want to get another editing program but I don't know what to get... do you have any opinions on them? And okay Ill try an action shot. but I'm busy the next few day doing a French project, Ill try to get it on by Friday.

Paint.net and GIMP are both free and good image editors. if you're more serious photoshop is the thing, but it's really expensive. looking forward to the action shot! :)

Im really sorry it's late but my french project took almost three days longer then planned, because my friend and I ran into MANY problems. I have it here now but it's not scanned, I can post the scanned version this Friday too if you'd like to see the scanned version, but I just got the scanner given to me and I need to figure out how to use it and where to hook it up. :sweat:

SAM_1359.jpg

Last edited:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
"Lack in artistic skills" my ***!
You're works are awesome! I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread!

Unfortunately the disk for my scanner wasn't included when I got it given to me so I have to wait for them to find it so it can be downloaded to my computer :( So I can't post the scanned versions, but here is a steampunked Navi from LoZ for Ochibi's art collab... This one is without wires attaching the 'Sparkles'
Navi with moved sparkles transparent background.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom