• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely the miniblins, more specifically from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. They're the perfect combination of adorable and annoying.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
My favorite enemy are the Re-Deads because I thought it was absolutely the funniest thing I have seen in Ocarina of Time where it looks like they are humping you. :)

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Mine is quite unusual. It is Hinox!

Hinwho? its this guy here --->
Hinox_%28A_Link_to_the_Past%29.gif

Why is it my fave? First of all, i don't see a lot of macho cyclops throwing bombs at you in the zelda series. So its quite unique if you ask me.
But the main reason why i still remember this enemy even in 2011, is because of my first reaction during my childhood when i first encoutered this enemy. Judging by it looks, i thought it was some super-strong enemy or something. But no...it just throws bombs at you. For a enemy with that size and muscles you would expect that he would at least throw huge boulders or something. And the most laughable part it is, you can throw its own bombs back. Yes i seriously laughed because of this, what were the developers thinking? Furthermore, the bombs are like the most effective weapon on Hinox compared to Link's other arsenal op weapons.

J

jsorensen

Interestingly, as I began to think about which Legend of Zelda enemy was my favorite, a number of bosses, monsters, and villains came to mind. However there is one enemy that Link encounters in his journeys, to rescue Princess Zelda and save Hyrule, that proves to be more than just a mindless scrap. I would say that the ReDead is my favorite enemy. The reason the ReDead is my favorite enemy can be found in "The Ocarina of Time". Whenever young link comes upon a humanoid-zombie like ReDead he becomes petrified in fear. After Link gets the Master Sword from the Temple of Light, he is no longer afraid of the ReDead but meets them with his new found courage and blade of truth and light. This signifies more than just an enemy that Link fights, but it shows the Hero of Time's maturing process. Everyone has something to learn from Link, even though doing the right thing can be scary, tough, and there may be no recognition, it is important to stay true to yourself and display courage while doing what is right. The ReDead is more than a simple enemy. It is a monument of the fear and cowardice in all of us that as Link has, we must rise up and vanquish for the greater good!

R

rkieffer

I liked the Twilight beasts in Twilight Princess because they seem to have a back story, Are they a kind of Twilight race like midna? Hmmmmm! so Mysterious! I also like how they resurect each other with the scream! blaghhhhh!

A

allansthoughts

Hourglass Entry

My favorite enemy would be the new Deku Babas in Skyward Sword just because of the way one DEFEATS them! Swing that sword up and sideways. Too much fun!

L

linklover101

Stalfos Warrior from skyward sword

My favorite enemy is the stalfos warrior from skyward sword because it was so hard to beat, and once i beat it i got one of my favorite items in zelda: the whip

M

MissMonstur

i'd have to say my favorite enemy is the wizrobe from wind waker. theres something about a magician toucan that amuses me very much so.

I loved the Darknuts in Twilight Princess. They were one of the few enemies in the game that I actually had to think about when I was fighting them.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I think Zant is my favorite enemy. That guy is just pure vicious whenever you come across him. He's got something cruel up his sleeve in order to stop anyone, especially Link and Minda, to ruin his success in ruling all Light and Shadow Worlds. He is just pure evil villain I have ever met.

S

skullkitty27

i was going to say moblins but im not sure i do love redeads though they stoped me from playing the seires when i was little and literaly make me scream when i see them in windwaker and that makes me think of the deadhand from the well and shadow temple in oot that thing scared me so bad and then theres the stalfos i got really into the battle in skywardsword in the skyloft temple... um i think the darknuts are so feirce in twilight princess and they are the reason why i cant beat the cave of ordeals... i ohnestly dont know which is my favorite...the poes scared me for a while in twilight princess too.... im going to have to say ghirahim it was love at first sight for me....

E

Evan_Raz

Darknuts

Specifically the Darknuts from WindWaker. I think the biggest reason that they stick out so much was that it kind of helped me along the new combat system in the game. I was waiting through the game for an enemy that I actually had to strategically use my parrys on, and I think that the Darknuts helped make the combat in the game complete. It helped along the combat systems in the next games too, so that's a thing.

spaffy152

It's what ever
my favorite zelda enemy was from ALTTP and it was the little green punching bag looking things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom