• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS Was This Here Before?

I don't think there were any posters in Kakariko Village in the N64 Version, so yeah, that Dancing Goron Poster is new.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Well, it's not in the original Ocarina of Time so it's got to be new. There's a few Easter eggs in this game like if you roll into a certain crate in Gerudo Fortress you can see official artwork for Skyward Sword. So I bet it's kind of like that. I don't have a 3DS so I haven't seen the picture but I think it's just an easter egg.

A

Azure Kite

Considering most of the posters in Ocarina of Time (and Majora's Mask) were usually blurred or rather obscure other than text at times, I'd say that's a new thing they added in the 3D remake.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I would think it would have to be something new. I've played Ocarina of Time for the N64 MANY MANY times and I'm never seen a poster in Kakariko Village, so yeah must be a little easter egg for the 3DS version.

M

moep0r

Yeah, I kinda remember seeing new stuff on the walls too in the 3DS version..

Yeah, these posters are all confirmed easter eggs exclusive to the 3DS. I won't have a 3DS for a while, so I'd love to see a list of all the posters that have been found.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
When the game was put on to the 3DS many things were upgraded. Towns, Houses, and other things were all redone. Lot's of stuff was put into houses and other places because of the 3DS's higher graphic output. Within all of this there were many easter eggs to be found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom